DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount Fantasy Football League

cortezthekiller

Okay, cool, if there's interest I'll set it up and link you guys to it.

I'll do it yahoo, I agree they have the best software.

I'm in another league too, but it's not like these things take a lot of time.  Hell, I usually set up my team and check in every once in a while and that's it.  I've never actually gotten that involved.

Which makes me wonder if I should get one of you guys to help me manage it when I get it set up...  anyone interested in a Commissioner spot?

Alright I would like to have a league started by the 20th.  Right now we have 5 possibly 6. 

Hax it looks like we'll have room for you friend.  My bro will be joining too. so that's actually 7 maybe 8.

I don't know if we'd be able to get a live draft with everyone at it.  It doesn't seem fair to have an auction draft if everyone can't be their live.  However if every can commit to alive draft and we can all agree on a draft date and time I guess it could work.

Basically everyone is given a set amount of money, and players are given a value and then teams bid for the players.  Makes it a little more challenging to build a super-star team.

Is that the same thing you are talking about Kivam?

Basically everyone is given a set amount of money, and players are given a value and then teams bid for the players.  Makes it a little more challenging to build a super-star team.

Yep.  Basically it means we all have an equal shot at Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson - you just have to decide how much you're willing to pay for them.

Yep.  Basically it means we all have an equal shot at Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson - you just have to decide how much you're willing to pay for them.

$5 ! I'll give you $5 for Chris Johnson! Oh wait... sorry, jumped the gun.

• 1 year later...

Archived