DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Muahahahaha! Hello my pretties.. Now please me :D {DO thread}

Little Miss

I bring thee.. A shiny new collar A new bracelet with a charm I think you might like. The two side charms are easily removed with no damage to the bracelet of course.

AD00123_01.jpg

5 POINT TO THE PRETTY LADY UP FRONT. LOVE THE KEY, AND ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE :D

First part of title is eerily similar. :D

I bring you a water bottle with jalepenos and a burrito!

3 POINTS FOR BEING ON TIME, -2 POINTS FOR FAILING TO REMEMBER WHAT I ACTUALLY ORDERED. >_>

1 POINT TOTAL.

Ah Great Goddess of Darkness, i bring you a Gateway Talisman. Speak you destination to the Talisman and a gateway shall appeared to your desired location, no oceans can come between you now!

3 POINTS, GENERAL OVER ALL GOOD IDEA, BUT SOME MAGIC CAN'T BE BEAT ^^

To the Extra Spectacular Lady of Darkness, I bring a fish.

That you can use to control Ed.  You tell the fish what to say.  The fish says what you told it to.  Ed does what fish says.

1 POINT BECAUSE I LIKE THE FISH, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO CONTROL ED AND ADELLA ISN'T A FISH -_-

Guest BaLefireP

Oh wise and most powerful Dark One!

To thee I give Brandon Sanderson's notes for "A memory Of Light" that have been re-written so that you will win no matter what.

You will rule Rand land forever!

Hah, I give thee, O wondrously dark Two, Brandon Sanderson's hair brush along with a Global Weather Guide with which you can control all weather globally.  (So if you say something really epic and intense and would like a flash of lightning and rumble of thunder to accompany for dramatic affect, Bam!, etc.)

Guest BaLefireP

Oh great DO, I give to you the biggest magnifying glass in the world to fry people as you do so please!  ;D

Oh wise and most powerful Dark One!

To thee I give Brandon Sanderson's notes for "A memory Of Light" that have been re-written so that you will win no matter what.

You will rule Rand land forever!

4  POINTS CAUSE THE NOTES ARE AWESOME

Hah, I give thee, O wondrously dark Two, Brandon Sanderson's hair brush along with a Global Weather Guide with which you can control all weather globally.  (So if you say something really epic and intense and would like a flash of lightning and rumble of thunder to accompany for dramatic affect, Bam!, etc.)

5 POINTS CUASE "DARK TWO" MADE ME CHUCKLE >.>

Oh great and mystical DO, i bring to you this naked dog with a top hat, so you can torture it forever. I think its name is Barm......

3 POINTS, DOG CAN BE A PAIN.. BUT IT IS NAMED BARM

Oooh great DO, I bring you the most high-tech graphics software and computers in the whole world so you can continue creating the beautiful artistry of your award winning siggies!!!  ;D

6 POINTS

Oh great DO, I give to you the biggest magnifying glass in the world to fry people as you do so please!  ;D

2 POINTS FOR THINKING ALONG THE RIGHT LINES, BUT NO MORE BECAUSE i CAN ALREADY CONTROL THE WEATHER ;D

Oh wondrous and beautiful Dark Kitten One I bring you a birthday party with your favorite kind of cake, ice cream, party snacks, and refreshments. Also, all of those you wish could be there, well we are there now! ;D

Oh great one, to go along with Lily's gift, I bring you the world's most stunning, exquisite, and interesting collection of masquerade masks, so that in addition to being beautiful, you may also look mysterious!

Oh wondrous and beautiful Dark Kitten One I bring you a birthday party with your favorite kind of cake, ice cream, party snacks, and refreshments. Also, all of those you wish could be there, well we are there now! ;D

3 POINTS CAUSE FOOD IS AWESOME AND ANOTHER 3 POINTS FROM THE 3 SISTERS I WANTED WITH ME.

6 Total

O Beautiful Dark Lady, I bring you seamstresses and hair stylists and make up artists so that you can be totally pampered and have whatever look you desire. Any look, of course, will be beautiful.

5 POINTS FOR A KICK BUTT GIFT! FITS MY MOOD LATELY

Oh great one, to go along with Lily's gift, I bring you the world's most stunning, exquisite, and interesting collection of masquerade masks, so that in addition to being beautiful, you may also look mysterious!

5 POINTS BECAUSE IT'S UNIQUE AND PERFECT FOR ME. JUST DON'T CALL MY BORS.

Guest BaLefireP

Oh great Sexy Wonderful DO. I bring gifts!

1. I give thee a black cat...with laser eyes...and Adamantium claws!  ;D

2. I give  wonderful you a copier....that eats butterfly's...and turns them into spiders! 8)

Guest BaLefireP

Sorry Bale but you are too late.  She was July's DO and it is now August.

O.O

You are right! 

How could I have been so stupid? *hits head on wall for making such a fool of himself*

*WAM* *WAM* *WAM* *WAM* *WAM*

;D

I am amazed that this thing only lasted 2 pages. I don't think I've ever seen a DO not make the 5 page mark before.

Yeah I know. It is very sad, this place is slowing down a lot.  Just wait till ToM comes out, then we will have a LOT more activity!  :D

Archived