DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Austicles has a new blog!

cosmicpanda

Go read it! At this rate I'm going to have to give him a bright blue uniform to wear to go along with this blog-writing gig he has. It'll bring out the blue of his eyes (not to mention contrast nicely with the spatters of blood that routinely splurt out of the Shadowspawn quarters.)

Only if it's a leather uniform with a utility belt and a holster for my flask of vodka!

I actually tried to be nice this month so go read it or I'll peel your skin off!  ;D ;D ;D

pandy forgot to give you the link, so here 'ya go!

http://www.dragonmount.com/OurCommunity/?p=559&pid=559&rate=5

Oh and if you go read it, consider also casting a nice vote with the little flamingos at the bottom! (shameless plug, I know  :D )

Oh and Wombsy, either can work - the former because I indeed posses all the sage wisdom of the ancient Greeks, and the other for well, obvious reasons.  ;D

Is that pronounced like Themistocles or testicles?

I had thought of it rhyming with 'testicles', actually. We could spell it Austocles to channel more of the Ancient Greeks, though, because that sounds pretty cool actually.  8)

Actually, the cat was tasting its paw, not nail biting.  Thus, the signature, Your post tastes of fail.  Interesting fact: Empy and me got into a prank war back when I was relatively new and he was still around.  One prank he pulled was making that my avatar.  I then changed the sig to "Empy's post tastes of fail" and subsequently won the exchange.

Actually, the cat was tasting its paw, not nail biting. 

Well, it might have looked like you were tasting your paw because you had gnawed your nails down to nothing, and were just left to chew on the raw nail bed deep in your paw.  ;)

Archived