DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Startling Revelations...

Moghedian

Hello everyone.

I'm Moggy and I have decided to finally tell you all the shocking truth. Let me explain to all of you that this decision has not come easily to me as I am sure that several of you will be very disappointed in me, some even homicidally so *eyes Pandy warily*. That said, I am sick of living a lie to all of you. Here goes...

I really wish I was an Aussie.

My reasons for feeling this way are outlined below:

1.Koalas are way cuter than kiwis. They're also much furrier and don't try to bite your fingers with a long sharp, pointy beak...  ::)

2.The Australian PM had the good sense to stay in a residence with a working shower when visiting NY last year, our PM, unfortunately, did not. :P

3.They're better at cricket than us.

4.Better weather *Watches the flooding outside*

5.‘G’day mate’ is just easier to understand than ‘Kia ora, bro’ (which half the population mispronounces anyway).

6.The Gold Coast, ‘nuff said. ;D :D

7.They have all kinds of poisonous spiders and snakes. Who doesn’t want to be bitten by a redback?

8.You can actually see the flag on the top of the Australian Houses of Parliament. Meanwhile, one needs all kind of expensive telecscopes to view the NZ flag on top of the Beehive. My point: Aussies are more patriotic.

9.The Haka frequently gets owned by the sheer majesty of a team of rugby players singing ‘Waltzing Matilda’.

10.They don’t have NCEA. :P

In addition to the reasons outlined above, they are going to do better than us in the 2011 Rugby World Cup. It’s inevitable. The All Blacks just fail at winning games that matter. Whereas, the Wallabies, coached by one of the best Super 14 coaches of all time are probably going to do fantastically well. In addition to this, yellow and green are happier colours than black, consequently their rugby players have superior morale and thus, will beat us.

The final point that I wish to make in this post is that I think this has to be the cutest wee schmookins EVER!

Thorny%20Lik1.jpg

I mean, just look at those little spikes it has along its back. Don’t you just want to pat them (with padded gloves on) and stroke its thorny lil’ head (again with the gloves). Also, admire the striking yellow colours that allow it to blend into its surroundings. Let’s look at it from another angle…

thony%20devil-DJ.jpg

Fe fi fo fum!

Awww… It has such big feet! :D

Moggy, those are silly reasons. *murders*

The real reason you should want to be Australian is the way the previous generations are busy screwing this and future generations, by removing free university education that they themselves received, and setting the scene for massive healthcare costs when the baby boomers finally go senile.

Cosmo, what are we suppose to read? I believe Australia is pretty much teh ah-som! *Nods* However you should probably live in a place with cuddly panda bears. (Which really aren't cuddly)

Mog I can't believe you came out and admitted such... you are an unpatriotic hypocrite... Just saying.

Archived