DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well DM was down for me all of yesterday and most of today. >:(

Aemon's last post is pinging my radar, mostly because I can't tell whether he's trying to deflect suspicions onto Pank or not. My gut says he's not mafia, but will be keeping and eye on him in any case.

I still don't believe Som1's claim to Colin, last game I played with him, he acted exactly like this and he turned out to be scum.

As much as Mynd likes to drop hints to his character I'm inclined to believe him for now. *pats the puppy*  That would be a dumb character to fake claim as it would be obvious he'd be in the game.

Not sure on Dah.  I love you little bro but I hate it when people pop into a game and say "please fill me in".  I've been playing games on Jetnation and Crusher can attest to this.. they are active as all hell and sometimes I come back from a 4 hour work shift to have to catch up to 10/15 ten post pages.  If I can keep up with that then ya'll can keep up with the posts here.

I've not had my head in this game like I like to and as I mentioned in the other game I'm in... I'm a bit burned out... but I'm trying to focus and get in it.  More thoughts as I have them. (need to go back and look over Wombat since he's already built up a few votes)

Yay, DM's back!!  ;D

Ok, I dont do casing (or is it casting?), or whatever it's called when you post someone's every word. But, I think I vaguely remember Some1 revealing he was Colin way back. That's when soon after I asked if anyone would counter-claim. No one has, but that doesnt mean anything. In our last LoTR game, I almost got away with Mynd naming me Pippin for a long time b/c no one else stepped fwd. However, I knew I needed to deflect that name b/c someone else would counter-claim eventually. However, I still kept myself looking as innocent as I could, though I was an orc in hobbit's clothing.  ;)

But, I've also seen the opposite. In the Buffy game Alanna modded, (during which I was staked all too soon!  :'( ) there was a claim for Willow and the mafia counter-claimed, but the mafia were believed! I think Tigs is behind that one, if I remember correctly and it was the most genius play I've ever seen. So, all I'm saying is - I had my suspicion on Some1 before and it's still sorta there now. I am waiting to see if someone would step up. But if not, then Colin is definitely a Town character. (If we're following the normal HP storyline.)

Dah'mir is acting way scummy right now, which makes me turn my head his way. I'll be leaning towards a vote on him unless he (or someone else) claims Finder. It is possible there is more than one Finder and one has a 50% correct readability and the other 100%. It was like that in Pete's HP game. Dah could have targeted Mynd only to have received improper results. Or he could be a 'insane cop' or something. I'm not sure what character would receive that role.

It's interesting Talya says she has no role/power b/c it was my understanding that EVERYONE in this game was roled. I have a passive role so I dont send in any Night Actions, but it's still a role nonetheless. However, PR's arent normally given to mafia... But this is Talya - participant in the famed Kivam gambit. Talya... hmm.... my suspicions get stronger.

*goes off to practice Quidditch for the upcoming World Cup*

However, PR's arent normally given to mafia...

Ah, I think I should qualify this. I was assuming that PR's are given by mafia, which was the case in the last game I played, but of course, it's possible a Townie has that power and gave it randomly.

I stand self-corrected.  :P

Ah, I think I should qualify this. I was assuming that PR's are given by mafia, which was the case in the last game I played, but of course, it's possible a Townie has that power and gave it randomly.

Also, keep in mynd that the Mods can also provide PR's.  There is a certain sorting out cap that is floating around and might just as well have landed on my head.  I am not sure that this is from any one player but rather came from the Mod herself or her ASS mods.  

Townies full of sloth

are very disappointing,

Lambs to the slaughter.

...and thanks Talya! ;)

Charis you so misunderstand

My character has no power in hand

Role is very minor and won't be missed

But to die, I would still be ******!

*strokes her cat and mumbles about kids*!

Aha! Well now. I wasnt counting on squibs. My apologies.  :-*

Depends on the mod.  I had a role in my game that pretty well his only task was to give out PR's.  So yes, the mafia and the innocents alike got them. ;)  (And Red was in that game)

Again, your previous post was all over the place.  It seemed to be a bit like what I do on Day 1, but it wasn't making much sense.  Heck, you even pointed the finger at yourself in one post.  Add what I said about Talya and myself having PR's this day, I figured you had one too.  Apparently, I'm wrong.

I reread the first 8 pages (appr.) and posted my findings. Super scummy...

Why are you trying to link me and Wombat together?
Have you actually read my long post, or only searched for whatever could maybe possibly be seen as half inconsistencies in another galaxy?

Also, if anyone wants to keep me quiet, give me talya's PR. I won't post a thing as long as I have it.

no powers for me and thats my lot!

I thought everyone had a role, but don't find where a mod/ass mod said it. And Charis agrees...

Again, your previous post was all over the place.  It seemed to be a bit like what I do on Day 1, but it wasn't making much sense.  Heck, you even pointed the finger at yourself in one post.  Add what I said about Talya and myself having PR's this day, I figured you had one too.  Apparently, I'm wrong.

I reread the first 8 pages (appr.) and posted my findings. Super scummy...

Why are you trying to link me and Wombat together?
Have you actually read my long post, or only searched for whatever could maybe possibly be seen as half inconsistencies in another galaxy?

Also, if anyone wants to keep me quiet, give me talya's PR. I won't post a thing as long as I have it.

no powers for me and thats my lot!

I thought everyone had a role, but don't find where a mod/ass mod said it. And Charis agrees...

I have bolded the most important part of Thorum's post.  Amadine, can you confirm why Thorum is acting this way and how long this will last? 

On my phone about to no to work. Be home around 7PM PST.

I have a question, although I can't see code. Mynd why are you being so defensive after Thorum says you are Lupin? You freak out about him calling you scum. Lol, go watch Prisoner of Azkaban again and swing that one by me again when you're done.

Well DM was down for me all of yesterday and most of today. >:(

Aemon's last post is pinging my radar, mostly because I can't tell whether he's trying to deflect suspicions onto Pank or not. My gut says he's not mafia, but will be keeping and eye on him in any case.

I still don't believe Som1's claim to Colin, last game I played with him, he acted exactly like this and he turned out to be scum.

All right. I guess sublety doesn't work in here. I'm saying I blocked Pan last night.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I wonder what going to Azkaban means?

I think I know who the pr giver is and that would be [glow=red,2,300]Dar[/glow]. I have saw pr givers as both townie and scum, but more often as scum.

All right. I guess sublety doesn't work in here. I'm saying I blocked Pan last night.

Unfortunately.... :-\

I have a question, although I can't see code. Mynd why are you being so defensive after Thorum says you are Lupin? You freak out about him calling you scum. Lol, go watch Prisoner of Azkaban again and swing that one by me again when you're done.

Please re-read the last several posts thoroughly and void of emotion.  I have no idea what you are talking about and I fear that you are mistaking something AemonKitten posted for Thorum. Otherwise, please refrain from making snide comments that have no relevance and/or use to the town.  Its one thing to try and get a rise out of someone who you have no info on.  Its another thing entirely to challenge someone who is likely town based on the events and claims made in the posts that you refuse to read, for whatever reason.

A thought occurred to me.  What if the mafia are made up of amateurs?  I mean no disrespect, but I'm starting to see novice mafia play here adding up.  We could be giving the mafia much more credit than they are due. Several young players are making strange, irrational moves and making very odd statements which are deep fried with emotional grease.  Are all the logical players on the town side? 

One feels with ones heart

but one should think with ones brain,

please re-read for truth!

Geez Charis. Thanks for callng me scummy. How is that scummy when you're Mafia too. Tell me that. I wont reveal where i got my information but know that Charis too is Mafia or Anti-Town.  :P

Dah, answer this for me.  Is it scummy for me to think you are under some kind of Post Restriction or influence of another player?  :P

When hunting for scum,

Always read beyond what's said,

and ask yourself WHY?

What I find interesting is that everyone is quick to tag Mynd as Lupin based on his hints (fleas, mange, howling).  Have we forgotten people, that there is also another character with rather wolfish tendencies . . . one who is closely aligned with Voldy?  So which one is he, truly?  Let's not be too quick to jump on the "Mynd as Lupin" bandwagon; I think we need to consider he's working for the other side as Fenrir Greyback.  Just sayin' . . .

And Pete . . . you're wrong.  Although it would help if I knew what "PR" stood for . . . I doubt it stands for public relations!  Although your rather single-minded targeting of me in this game really casts you into suspicion, I'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow] because I think he really might be Fenrir Greyback.  I also can't help but wonder if you are working together in this game and are just purposely not aligning in your votes.

Dah,

At this point I wouldn't say you are scummy, but I think Aemon already said it best.  If you are prepared to state flat out that people are non-town, shouldn't you be prepared to say why?  Nudge, nudge, wink, wink so-and-so is scummy doesn't help us decide if you are telling the truth.

Thorum's posts just seem oddly jesterish.  I'm not doubting that he is speaking with Amadine and he probably is who he says he is but does Amadine necessarily know everything about his character?  I'm thinking of the time I was in an Aes Sedai quicktopic, but one of them was Black Ajah (mafia).  Couldn't Mundungus be a solo win of some sort?  After all he did scarper off and cause Moody's death.

Nope. I mean, you have your say in it. You can try to defend yourself that you're mafia or try to protect you mafia members. Its up to you. And i'm not under any kind of PR or influence of anyone. Sorry Mynd.

So, would you agree that lynching you would confirm your claims?

Why Jeran. People can flat out say that so and so is mafia without revealing too much ya know.

Because you are claiming that two people are mafia and have no proof of such a claim.  One of the two that you are accusing is me and I think that I have been way too clear as to who my character is.  I have also been blatant about my alignment and the fact that this escapes you leads me to believe your alignment is not 'TOWN' (again, notice my wording here).

Apparently, based on Daruya's post, not clear enough for everyone.  If you are a finder, how is it that you were able to get more than one viewing?  Dah, you are a better player than this.  

What I find interesting is that everyone is quick to tag Mynd as Lupin based on his hints (fleas, mange, howling).  Have we forgotten people, that there is also another character with rather wolfish tendencies . . . one who is closely aligned with Voldy?  So which one is he, truly?  Let's not be too quick to jump on the "Mynd as Lupin" bandwagon; I think we need to consider he's working for the other side as Fenrir Greyback.  Just sayin' . . .

And Pete . . . you're wrong.  Although it would help if I knew what "PR" stood for . . . I doubt it stands for public relations!  Although your rather single-minded targeting of me in this game really casts you into suspicion, I'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow] because I think he really might be Fenrir Greyback.  I also can't help but wonder if you are working together in this game and are just purposely not aligning in your votes.

Why would I hint at being a scum character? Lemme do this without risk of modkill, I am he who AeomonKitten has stated.  I don't mean to throw anyone for a lupe but I am he.  

Also, I have been using the word "town" not innocent because of a reason that should be clear to those similarly aligned.  I don't know what else to say at this point, but your vote baffles me. I mean, I've really seen some out of thin air reasons for voting someone, but......wow.  

Seriously, what else needs to be said?  I am really getting tired of spoon feeding some of these players.  Beating the grass to startle the snakes only works when we don't already have solid info to go on.  

My guess?  Some people are getting very worried about this mass reveal.  

And where the hell is Wombat?  I will not remove my vote until we have heard from him!

Running like the roach

when the dark becomes bright light,

so do the scum flee!

Logical players, please save my sanity here!!!  

Archived