DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Notice: if you want to add me on MSN, please send me a PM first

Elgee

I'm being overwhelmed by "women" wanting to show me all on webcam, or want to become my wife  ???  >:(

So from now on I'm rejecting anyone who tries to add me on any chat program anywhere - please PM me your contact details and I will add you.

Sidenote: do I really look like a guy?  ::)

Hey, I know Elgee.

I added someone that goes by GalyaPoruxumb or something like that and kept on iming me saying "Hi cutie".

I don't know who it was but they did say something about DM being down, so i thought i was someone on DM but everytime i asked who it was, they would never respond so i decided to delete that email on my MSN.

Few weeks ago I had several people who would start by Hi and then want to see me on cam... I deleted them all, but I noticed their status was this site which I didn't go to... I mostly just reject people... If I don't know who they are...

I like peoples! I'm always on MSN... but never around.

As for those stupid Spambot things they only appeared really recently. I think one of my old friends or someone I added was corrupted and now they all have my address. It is sadness.

Anyways I'll add anyone who doesn't have a crazy looking email. If you have a crazy looking email and request me with no information I'll probably report you. Although I've just been adding the bots then reporting them when they just post crazy things. Although it got worse when I added them so after my experience with having them I've started not accepting the crazier looking ones.

Now to add all of you and spam you like crazy! Buhahahaha. Or just snugglebite,hug,glomp,snuggle,attack all of you!

Archived