DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good day! :)

Hi

Im Raijin, a Warder here, and it looks like get to be first to welcome you on this thread!!

So, WELCOME!!!

Anyways, you should stop by each of the Ajah boards, so you can get to know each of them (Yes, even the Red Ajah, who aren't like those in the books)

Its fun, and it helps you to get to know people

You should also stop by the Warder and say Hi, we're always happy to meet new people :)

You should also stop by Mothers, also located at the Warder boards, which is a bar where you can get any rink you can think of, and its free

I'm also Assistant barkeep there, so tis why Im promoting :P

(and there usually something going there as well)

If you have any questions, ask em here

Or, more probably just tlak to you Mentor, or the MoNster (Mistress of Novies) :P

So Hello again

Jhaen, I'm an image processing idiot, not to mention the fact that I have no webhosting set up so it would take me forever to find a place to stash the link.

So, I'll have to try and find something else that's kinda similar. I figured that it was close enough for government work.

<grumble>

Jhaen' date=' I'm an image processing idiot, not to mention the fact that I have no webhosting set up so it would take me forever to find a place to stash the link.

So, I'll have to try and find something else that's kinda similar. I figured that it was close enough for government work.

<grumble>[/quote']

Sorry to be a downer. I'll do it for you tomorrow if you'd like. I have to get to bed tonight... i r sleepy. It shouldn't change really at all. I think there's only excess invis area around the main pic which could just be trimmed off. I can host it at my photobucket no prob. :)

Jhae, you have to go and dirtyfy a Novices Newbie thread :wink:

Welcome Victoria! I would advise changing your avatar ;) but aside from that I hope you like the Tower! I'm Nia, Blue Sitter and be sure to visit all the ajahs before making your choice. And please visit the Blues! We have muffins ;)

*hugs*

Edit: And I'm not obsessed with the ;) emoticon at all... *looks shifty*

Archived