DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm moving

Al Jenn Mael

*Rolls my eyes* Liar, it is delicious noms.

So it will be the beginning of October when I'm in the states and the end of October when I'm living in California. I hope to try and see as many people as I can.

Now to start looking for a vehicle, I'm thinking an 07' Ford Escape, but I don't know any of California vehicle laws. I've heard there are quiet a few about emissions and things so buying it from another state might not be wise. Anyone know more about all of it?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote is for a Subaru Outback. They are roomy, get MUCH better gas mileage, Subaru's are way more dependable and safe than Ford's (although I am a Ford girl, but I call 'em like I see 'em) and they have about the same amount of storage space.

Plus, they are speedy little demons... ;D

Adella, sorry but I'm not a soccer mom...

That and I can get a Ford Escape for 5000 less at the same year and mileage. MPG doesn't mean that much if you calculate it out. However it will help to retain the cars value. *Shrugs* Although zoom zoom...

You want a Dodge Cummins. I just bought one and i love it more than my wife.....

Seriously. And anything '06 and newer is already inside those stupid gay ass california emission laws. So your good there.

Archived