DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Your Captain General Speaks!

Hello one and all. I have been taking a good look around (no I haven't :P) and I have noticed that there is not enough Green Ajah Pride!

That being said I plan to make some changes for the better around here, but I will need your help! First off from this day forward we will show our Green Ajah Pride by making it mandatory for all Aes Sedai and Aspirants of the Green to post in no other colour than Green! In all of your posts, anywhere on DM (unless it is strictly forbidden) you must use green lettering! Any Novices are welcome to join in the Green text invasion too so don't feel left out!

I will be making more additions when I think of other things you can do to entertain me ways to improve the image of the Green Ajah. As a reminder that I am a fair and considerate Captain General, I will take suggestions on what else we can do to promote ourselves. I will post all proclamations in this first post, so be sure to check for updates!

Please post here that you have read and understood this, in green!

Proclamations:

-Green Text Invasion

-All Greens must worship The Green Soul and The Captain General

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for coming Lily, the Green is the fifth (5) colour down the drop list. It will look like this when it is right. You can modify your posts if you would like until you find the right one :P

The new Green Ajah Soul was walking to the meeting his Captain General had set when he realized he had forgotten his dress! He ran back to his new quarters (there were whips! :o), and grabbed his favorite dark green dress slashed with light green. He grabbed his emerald necklace and tossed it around his throat.

He couldn't believe he had walked around the halls in his shift! Well, not on accident anyways...he was a Green afterall. ;)

He ran back to his meeting, channeling Saidar to iron his dress on the spot, and make sure his hair was all in order.

He saw a warder walking by and made sure he would send for..his name was Al Jenn, he thought..for Al Jenn to entertain the new Captain General.

He got in and saw two Initiate already there.

Ok! Time for some soooouuuuuulllllll!!!

Form up, it time to dance! Let's brighten things up. Come on everyone, dance and let loose!

:D :D :D

Hello, brand new MoN, thank you for joining us! How are you enjoying babysitting your Novices?

Oh, so far some half been mighty helpful, performing their chores just how they should.. A select few are just fighiting for the title of "Thorn in MoN's foot".

Oh, I'm totally fighting for that title.

After all, the more titles you have in your sig, the more people love you, right?

*dances naughty dances to a tune in her head*

What? The dude in the dress said dance and I'm being a good girl! Mama always said "girl, never argue with a man in a dress." I'm just following orders!

Archived