DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Cap Fac

ed2funy

VOTE!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE!

Got my laptop! No more waiting days to get on a computer.

Also, this mean here is your poll!

In honor of Cosmicpanda!

4235152340_c328f6ce5d.jpg

"The old' date=' Cut-off-Pandy's-skin-and-wear-it-as-my-own trick," thought Ed, "Everyone will like me now, it works every time!"[/quote']

"Heh heh heh...wanna see me lick........my nose?"

duhhhh all I had to do to get this job was touch my tongue to my nose......

Guest BaLefireP

Ed, that caption is NOT funny! :( Why do you always have to be such a JERK all the time! Get a life will you! And while your at it learn some real humor, not that obnoxious winning you do! you even had the nerve to post TWICE in a row! I mean Come on dude! I had respect for you and now I don't ...I Loved calling you Master Ed. Now I only see you as Jerk face ED! >:( :'(

By the way, I'm still  >:( at the picture.

You even made Pandy use a " >:(" I HATE you and will never talk to you again....GOODBYE!

Guest BaLefireP

He actually did two...Rouge got another...feeble tongue lashing.

:D

No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig to hide to the scars and learn to control the slobbering.  Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye. Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today?  I mean COME ON!!!!

ED SUCKS!

First of all, unless you didn't get credit for the earlier one, I don't think you can do it over and over and over... And second, shut up about Ed. (Or at least find stuff really dislike about him, that's what I did :P)

Guest BaLefireP

*looks at his post*

Oh really? I was going to say that to you!

<.<

>.>

:P

Archived