DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Baby Making Machine Game - WINNERS!!!

Nynaeve

Okay, ladies and gents, it is time to start this little guessing game ;)

I took the names of all the brave souls that signed up for this game (and ed) and I've compiled couples. I had them do the nasty (in the most pg-13 way, I assure you) and BAM, we got tiny ickle loud babies. YOUR JOB is to match parents to babies. Both people that signed up and didn't can guess. The only condition is that you must match ALL the babies to ALL the parents.

For people that signed up: The person who gets the most matching right will be given an AMAZING tribute.

For people that didn't sign up: You will win a siggy award.

To give you a bit of a fighting chance I've decided to list the sex of the baby next to every set of parents. Just to turn this from impossible to slightly impossible  ;D  If you click the names of the parents you can see their pictures, to assist with your guesses.

Okay.. are you ready biggies? It is time for you to meet the little ones ;)

List of Parents:

1.Krak and ed = Girl

2. Joram and Silver = Girl

3. Nynaeve and Charis al'Aslan = Boy

4. Adella and Marta Sedai = Boy

5. Aemonkristen and Summer = Girl

6. Mystica and Tigara = Boy

7. Talya and Shamaeso = Boy

8. Amadine and LedZepMan = Girl

9. Lia and Rinaki = Girl

10. Craftyreader and dapianoplay3r = Boy

List of babies:

Baby1S.jpg A. Girl

Baby2S.jpg B. Boy

Baby3S.jpg C. Girl

Baby4S.jpg D. Girl

Baby5S.jpg E. Boy

Baby6S.jpg F. Girl

Baby7S.jpg G. Boy

Baby8S.jpg H. Girl

Baby9S.jpg I. Boy

Baby10S.jpg J. Boy

Feel free to match numbers (of parents) to letters (of babies). PM me your guesses and feel free to mock all the parents and tell them how ugly their babies are  LOL

OK, ready? set! GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  :) :D ;D

Nyn

They all look like identical mutant-babies.

Were they extras from The Hills Have Eyes? (By the way, I watched The Hills Have Thighs the other night, And I've gotta say, it was actually better than the movie it lampoons.)

Well what did you excpet to spawn out of you and Silver? honestly  ::)

I don't take responsibilitiy over abominations  *laughs*

Charis, wifey, we've SPAWNED life!!!!! ^_^  >.>  Well, it looks like it's sort of alive, right?

Nyn

Or why naughty talk is called dirty? It's all about giving it bad connotation so you save yourself for the wedding, Pandy poo.

And yes, Wayward, that's Sam. Penn. White. Joram. He goes by many name. I've kept some off the list  ;D

Nyn

Hey, girls, you do want to guess. Otherwise we give away your spawn to be raised by Joram.... and seriously, no one deserves that :P

I won't take 'em. Give them to the SPCA... for dog food.

You know the saying "a face only a mother could love?" Well, these babies wish they had been that lucky in the genetics lottery.

I swear, one of them looks like it's a cross between Chunk and Sloth...

sloth_loves_chunk1.jpg

*laughs*

Hey, these are your babies and you're going to love them even if it kills ya :P

Now send me PMs!  (Thanks for the ones who sent some already!).

Also, while I realize this is difficult it's A. for fun and B. The winner will be the one who gets the most right. Even if it's like.... 2 out of the 10. So don't worry about getting most of them wrong. ;)  Go with your gut feeling! Parental instincts and all the jabber.  >.>

Nyn

Archived