DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

question

Amavia

Ok so here's my question when will the novice/accepted quarters be up again??

It's been a while since they where closed after a prank, and it was said to be re opend again...

But we still don't have any new novice/accepted quarters :(

So when wil they be opend again??..

(sorry for speling mistakes)

actually it has been closed for more reason than the only prank !! LOL

that's what the MoN told me ... i don't know about a re-opening but i think that the idea was great !! it was a good place for the novices and accepted to discuss and have some fun.

Now that they have disapeared the WT has slowed down and less peeps are active ...

Putting your foot down, Dwyn? :)

Even before my little hiatus, the Novice and Accepted quarters threads were getting pretty out of hand.

Moat tossing is all well and good, as is getting to know people, but we (and I include myself) had gotten pretty far from that.

What else is going on?

The reason the Novice and Accepted Quarters were closed was because they no longer served their purpose. In the beginning they were a fun place for the novices and Accepteds to hang out and get to know each other. Eventually they just got spammy and things got a little out of hand, and as such they were closed down.

However, I do see the upsides of having something like the N&A quarters, but there need to be guidelines. And there needs to be someone in charge of it, making sure it doesn't go back to being what it was. Work that out and I think we can come to an agreement. =) (That is if Mother gives the approval. She's the one who makes the final decisions on these things.)

For the record, we have the approval. I was waiting on enough time to pass that I wouldn't get strapped with having to hand out penances for behavior that wasn't corrected with the closing of the last thread. Since, technically, they fall under my jurisdiction, I don't want to get hauled into Kath's office to answer for them when they get out of hand. Perhaps after D*con life will slow down sufficiently to allow me to draw up the regulations and get them up and running again.

Thanks for your patience, thus far.

*end of public service announcement*

Archived