DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*smiles* I'll get to it, I swear! Welcome to the Tower, Demandred!

*eyes Corki* actually, you haven't given the ok for more, so I'm not giving you another one. I wouldn't want to push you over the 20-whatever-it-was line again, ya know? More than likely, it'll either be me (I've got a little collection of wardies, as a matter of fact) or Frenchie, depending on how many he thinks he can handle at once. *shrugs* Such is the life of finding wardies to be mentors, I guess. lol

so as soon as the Mon receive ur mail, she'll add u in the WT member. then mention in the usergroup (right side of the screen and up) that u're member of the WT and u'll see all the privy boards !!!

hehe

Since Horn has been raised, I do have an extra space now. Plus I am happy to take on as many as you want to give me. It doesn't bother me! I will do my best as a mentor, no matter how bad that is!

*laughs and shakes her head* I'm holding you to the 20 you claimed was your limit. I am not taking a chance in getting you ticked because you're loaded down with a zillion (more) mentees, sugar. Your Aes Sedai would be VERY angry with me, I bet...

Archived