DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello!

Myrelle

hello everyone im new here to thw white tower and i've been looking around the ajahs forums and its sounds really good. and everyone is really freindly :)

iv been told i have to sign up to be a novice but i cant find out where to do this. could anybody help me please?

Myrelle

xxxx

u have to go in usergroup that is on the right part of the screen (up)and use the scroll ...mention that u are a WT member

but maybe u have to wait for the MoN to add u as a WT member :?

Hello and welcome, Myrelle! I'm a new novice myself :D

I don't know if someone has told you this already, but you need to send an email to the Mistress of Novices (MoN). Her address is TheDMMoNster@comcast.net. Make sure you tell her that you want to be a novice and what your username is here, and she'll provide you with information and also assign you a mentor.

Hey Myrelle, welcome to the White Tower.

These guys have already told you the basis of what you need to know, and Loraine Sedai is going to help you get started with everything. I'm Mia and I'm the Keeper of the Chronicles. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We all can relate to coming to this place and the confusion and tons of questions that follow. Don't worry, everything will very soon fall into place and you'll never want to leave. =)

*grins* Hi! I'm the scary MoNster!

*growls and shows teeth*

Yeah, that doesn't scare anyone around here. It never really did. *laughs* oops.

Welcome to the Tower and *points up* yeah, what they said! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived