DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alright boys, listen up

It looks like that time has finally arrived.  This upcoming Tuesday I'll begin Basic Training for the Airforce, and will be on LoA for at least 9 weeks.  Maybe up to 13, depending on how soon after that I can get internet access.  I'll actually be leaving this Sunday, and may have limited internet access Sunday and Monday evenings, but for all intents and purposes, my LoA starts this Sunday.

In the mean time, since the rest of my staff seem to have vanished, it appears that Wayward Fool (or Boopsie, or Skechid, or whatever you feel like calling him) will be the ranking BT officer in my absence.  Light help us all.  He will mostly be taking care of bio submissions and OP scores.  And he's disgustingly energetic, so if you need an RP partner he'll be more willing to help out.

If there are any major issues, you can also go to Elgee.  There are some changes in the works (might even be implemented by the time I get back), and we'll be working a lot more closely with the WT in the future.

And as always, our uber-admins are there to help.  I don't really anticpate much need for them to actually do anything, but they're always there if needed.

*ahem*

Excuuuuuuuse me, but I HAPPEN to be a very responsible person who is incharge. *nods*

*hopes noone noticed that the Infirmary is on fire*

Yes, look this way please and ignore the stifling heat. Our... ummm... heating's a bit screwed.

Yes Arath does, but they say a good anti-bacterial cream can clear that right up :P

Yeah I'm back, Sorry about the delay Arath. Been flat out with work for Obama's trip to Canberra (which has now been pushed back to June >:-() I'm here now with a brandnew laptop so things are looking good.

I'm guessing Skechid can keep with the OP and Bio submissions (let me know if you want to do either, or both), but any issues can come to me instead of Elgee. She's got her hands busy as it is :P

Oh good Covai. Yeah, I've got my access to the Bio board and all right now, so I'll deal with that. I wanna plan some RPs as well. So as you see... GO RESPOND TO MY ROLLCALL! *pokes*

Good to have you back. *pounces and snuggles*

*pokes head in*

Ah good.  Covai's back.  I was getting worried :D

Quick update for you all.  My flight was delayed a little bit.  Nasty blizzard turned a 1/2 hour layover into a 2 day delay, so I've been stuck in Denver for 2 days.  2 blissful days of sleep and freedom before bootcamp.

So I thought I'd take a moment to check in on you all.  Aren't I thoughtful?

Glad to see the place hasn't burned down in the last few days.  That bodes well for another couple of months.

See you all in a couple of months!

Well we lost the Infirmary and the Outer Offices, but I'm sure making the Soldiers rebuild them won't be a problem.

*ahem*

*cracks whip*

Come back soon, we've gotta set you to your slave duties again we miss you...