DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The New Executive Officer is F Horn of Valere

Corki

Corki stands before the formation of the entire Band. The three Regiments stand at ease before him with the Captain-Generals of each Regiment in front of their formations, all facing him. To the side of the formation stands Corki in his best ceremonial uniform. Suddenly a horn sounds, and everybody snaps to attention at the horn’s sounding. Corki announces:

Well, it is with great pleasure that I can announce the new Executive Officer of the Band of the Red Hand to join myself and Jeannaisais as the Band's Senior Staff. This person will be a great addition to the team, for they have been a member of the Senior Staff before. And they bring a good amount of Band knowledge that we can all tap into. It is a great honour to have him serve the Band as a member of the Senior Staff again, and I am sure he will do the great job he did last time again.

Therefore, can I ask you to put your hand together as I announce the promotion of F Horn of Valere, Banner-Captain of the Archers, to the rank of Executive Officer and 3iC of the Band of the Red Hand.

Finally, grab your steins and give Horn three big cheers!

Three "Hip, Hip, Hoorays" echo around, followed by a fourth for luck.

Horn will be in charge of the Raw Recruit Scheme, and between him, myself and Jea, we will get the Raw Recruit Board up and running so that our many Raw Recruits can begin their training here and become fully fledged members of the Band. We will be in contact with you Raw Recruits shortly.

Once again, congratulations Horn! It is now finally official, so you can add your new rank to your siggy etc. I believe I have had you added to the boards you need now, and hopefully when I complete the usergroups, you should be able to do everything the Executive Officer needs to run the Raw Recruit Scheme!

Thank you, Corki! I am looking forward to it... glad to be back!

And thanks to the Archers for my short tenure with you... I have always liked the Archers (even when as a Cavalry member pulling pranks against the Archer CG), so it was a good experience. I didn't intend to leave so soon, but I guess the Pattern had something else in mind... ;)

Now, I'm looking forward to whipping some Raw Recruits into shape! ;) j/k

*wishing we had the proboard whipping emoticon here at DM*

Archived