DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will you be my PEN PAL please!?! PART II

U4ea

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*clears throat and ducks*

actually mystikiss i am your horrible penpal....and still will write....*rolls eyes* 

i'm now confused though..is everyone assisnged?  and I'll write to you meesh..and i just sent a letter to Tay..guess i'm better at just random mailings...

Alright, so who would like to celebrate the opportunity (I learned this terminology at school when they were pressing people into doing more things and not paying them for it, are you impressed?) to organize this list so we can see who still needs a pen pal?

*bats her big blue eyes pleadingly*

I'd love to sign up, but I can never seem to keep stamps (Cameron has a tendency of finding them and treating them as stickers... >.<). Anyone want an online (e-mail) pen pal?

Here's the list I have from this thread... Let me know if anything is incorrect! Some of you requested additional penpals - are you still looking or are your penpal needs being met? ;)

I will keep the list running so we can keep track.

Mmeeshal (wants penpal) (writing to Mayleigh?)

Reyn (wants penpal) (writing Bela)

Taymist (writing Kia?) (writing U4EA)

Mystica (writing Twinflower)

Celarisa (writing Bela)

Bela The DO (writing Celarisa)

Pankhuri (wants penpal)

Taei (wants email pal)

Kathleen (wants penpal)

Hey Kathleen and Pank, why don't you team up? Taei we'll find you an email buddy for sure!

I'm an organizational freak, too. :D Nice to know I'm not alone! *grins* I'm learning to step back and let other people do stuff, though, so... *smirks* wish me luck with that! ;) You did a FABULOUS job with that list, btw. Be careful, or I'll put you in charge of the great pen pal project! :D

If someone is writing to someone else, btw, as I see your list has Reyn writing Bela, then they're automatically pen pals, as I'm sure Bela will write back. It's cool if people have more than one, so don't worry about that part. Just make sure our list has everyone who's writing anyone so when we reup again on the next round, we're not duplicating ourselves. :)

Let's see if we can add the first round to it so we have a complete list, too. So, those of you with pen pals (or Twinny, if you still have the list) post in here so we can keep up with who is writing whom.

For example, my pen pals are:

MashinShin

Taymist

Mystica

I haven't gotten it updated, yet. *sighs* The weekends keep getting past me before I get a chance to tackle the things I want to tackle. *mutters* The pictures are still on the camera, even.

Nice list Reyn  :D My penpals are Lor and Kiara, so you got that right.

*note to self: write to Lor*  ;D Will prolly be next week hun, once I recover from the mess made by having a new bathroom put in between tomorrow and Monday.  ::)

I will update the list regularly, so please make sure to post any changes here or message me if anything is incorrect. Also, Mmeeshal and I have teamed up as pen pals :) yay!!

Alright, Lor. Just so you know though, I'll keep throwing things at ya' till I know why I'm throwing things at ya' :P *angelface*

*licks the Reyn* you're doing a great job with all of this! :D

*pinches Tay's butt*

Attention:

There has been so many problems with my adress-as we moved out-I wont be able to send my address to those I promised to be their Penpals. I am sorry that I made you wait for TOO long but I have no choice but to wait for the new address.

Sorry.

Bela.

ssee i love you all but i'm not doing it, I can't rememeber to have dinner yuo think i'm going to rememeber to mail a fraken letter?? or post card??

I'll IM love IM, but snail mail just drives me crazy, takes way to long, ask anyone in my family do not tell me your sending me something in the mail!! omg does a drug crazed chuawawa mean anything to you*l*

Archived