DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Am I Watching Currently?

Emperor

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching Happy Town, too, though I am seriously irritated with the terrible actor they have playing the lead Sheriff dude. With some of the other experienced actors they've got, why couldn't they find someone better for the lead??

Also been checking out Hotel Babylon (fun), and Good Guys (kinda crappy).

^ the final season of Tudors is great :)

I just watched Season 5 of Six Feet Under. WOW! What a great show and what a great series finale! I think I'm gonna place this show very high on my list of all time favourite tv-shows.

if your a fan of Michael C. Hall; you might want to try a show called "Dexter" as well.  he plays a serial killer working as a blood splatter analysis for the Miami PD 

• 2 weeks later...

3rd season was good, but the 4th season is kick ass.  John Lithgow does an awesome job and the season 4 finale is a literal jaw dropper curve ball that will have you saying "WTF!?!?!?"

i can't wait for the fall so Dex will start up again :)

Just started the 2nd season of Sanctuary.  It's super cheesy, terrible effects, periodic bad acting, and super obvious digital sets, but it's still a very entertaining series about a group of scientists, vampires, and rando's working to help "abnormals" all over the world and stop evil from happening and....yeah.  It's good though, so I suggest it.  I watched 4 episodes last night, even though it was super late.

• 2 weeks later...

im driving my wife nuts by watching 24.  she likes it but when i watch like 5 episods in a row, she just cant keep up.  same reson why she couldent watch lost with me.  i love netflix and getting to see every episode of a tv show in order and no commertials.  :)

7th season of InuYasha.  though i feel a bit jipped, turns out all but 6 of the epis are actually from Season 6 *sighs*

all i need is the 5th season and my collection will be complete *grins*

*sighs*

and now i'm severely disappointed.  that ending sucked!!  it was worse than both X-Files, Rosanne & lost combined.  not 1 single bit of closure and just a "hey watch for our movies and manga to continue the story!"

if i wanted to read comic books to get the story i wouldn't have bought the freakin DVD's!!!  :(

maybe in a few years they'll release a 5th movie which finally ties up all the story lines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived