DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

*marches in with a an angry mob wielding fire brands and pitch forks*

Where is the one who dares DEFAME the name of Guinness?!!! Bring'em in boyo's!!  *carts bearing kegs of Guinness come up behind the mob. A frothy stein thrusts into my hand from a mobster. Takes a long pull.*WUUUUUURRRRPPP!! NOW THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!!! Bring up the chest for the Souvras!! *chest is flung open. Contains some Sobieski vodka, coarse sugar, pomegranate juice, 7 Up and some cherries.* Here you are sweet ones and enjoy!

Guest BaLefireP

that is not beer, that is puke drool in a bottle

*marches in with a an angry mob wielding fire brands and pitch forks*

Where is the one who dares DEFAME the name of Guinness?!!! Bring'em in boyo's!!  *carts bearing kegs of Guinness come up behind the mob. A frothy stein thrusts into my hand from a mobster. Takes a long pull.*WUUUUUURRRRPPP!! NOW THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!!! Bring up the chest for the Souvras!! *chest is flung open. Contains some Sobieski vodka, coarse sugar, pomegranate juice, 7 Up and some cherries.* Here you are sweet ones and enjoy!

Her he is Million!

Nonono, you see. take the vodka and pom juice and a few cubes. Toss'em in a shaker. Wet the rim of a martini glass and coat it on the coarse sugar. Sugar in the raw is preferable. It's very natural and has the slight natural brown tinge to it. Pour in the vodka pom, add a little 7Up to give it some sparkle, drop in the cherry and sometimes a slice of blood orange on the glass also. You'll love it even if you don't do pomegranate juice.

*a random shot shatters his stein* wawaw-what is this?! A CRIME! A CRIME has been commited!!! *mobster slides fresh tankard into his hand un-noticingly. takes a pull.*

wuurrpooof ahhhh. Now then lad! lets have a go. this is my time of year boy! *starts to belt out a tune* "Weee'ree gonnnaaaa, drink and fight and drink and fight and drink and fight some more! When the drinkin's done, we'll have some fun, and head outside the door...*hoists up Led, soins and HEAVES him out*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhg80WsUpvI

*I seriously thought we were on the grounds. hehe sorry my Goddess.* SISSY!!!! You filthy grubby looking nerf herder! *bear hugs the wafe and head-butts him. Making himself dizzier than his foe* Wellll then, hmmm howzz abotu a.......whine cooler you twit. hehe *double fists below the belt* hehe..oops. must have slipped. Alls fair in love and war. hehe