DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Who else looks suspicious at the moment though? Who should we look at? It's hard not to look at Wombat or Ed with suspicion and believe at least one of them is Scummy. And honestly I'm more inclined to believe Wombat at the moment. I'm teetering on the edge of voting for Ed.

I think Lily is trying a little too hard in the Dead Thread too about the thing with Ed and Wombat. Red too. They're being pretty annoying, especially the evil laughter *rolls her eyes*

Naeann: Agreed, which is why I'm ignoring the "clue" altogether. I can see an innocent and a mafia trying to use it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and Pete?  If Red DID manage to screw with Wombat's findings then he would think it was a correct viewing when it wasn't.  He claims Rey told him his wasn't skewered with though.  I'm just confused as to what Ed and Lily would hope to gain with both claiming lie detector and doing it in such a way as to end up with Lily getting lynched instead of Ed.  Lily, as godfather, would have an easier time with it than Ed would have.  They are both too good of players to have made that big of an error in a gambit.  IF there's a gambit going on .. that wasn't it.

That was the gambit, Nae, except Ed was supposed to be the one who died.  That's why his story is crap and the only effort he made to get Lily lynched was to repeatedly call her scum.  Ed jumped the gun and accused Lily too early though, so Lily got lynched.

Wombat, that is one stupid Gambit. If I was on a team with Lily, and I was supposed to die, trust me, I would have.

The effort I made was really long a$$ posts showing the inconsistencies in her WHOLE story.

If we had a plan, there is something called a QUICK TOPIC I would have checked.

I don't know...Ed made the accusation really late on Day 1 I think...figuring correctly that there wasn't enough time to lynch Lily that day. Then Lily was able to counter-claim the next day, probably hoping she'd been viewed that night as innocent. They made the fight so big that at least one of them would die, leaving the other person "vindicated" and "proven innocent" because the other was scummy scum scum. They would also know by getting this out so early in the game that the Finder would be viewed with lots of suspicion if they came out after because there already was a "Lie Detector". Thus rendering that person, if they'd found out one of them, basically moot.

That all said it would have been risky and I can definitely see the Mafia pulling the card Wombat has.

Wombat, that is one stupid Gambit. If I was on a team with Lily, and I was supposed to die, trust me, I would have.

The effort I made was really long a$$ posts showing the inconsistencies in her WHOLE story.

Lily didn't have much of a story to be inconsistent with.  You made long ass posts calling her scum with very little support.  I was the one who supplied the key piece of logic, which you hadn't even mentioned.  As for your mafia quicktopic, I'm glad your admitting its existence.  quicktopics don't stop people from being impatient or incompetent, though.  You have run this play incompetently, and the only thing that is providing you with a little bit of hope is my own incompetence.

In my opinion Rey.. telling us not to reveal our characters means no hints or anything allowing people to guess who we are.  Posting quotes from your character is revealing who they are.  I really can't believe you'd allow that in a game.  Either allow people to reveal their characters or not.

Okay, but he's the mod. It's his game. He can do whatever he wants ;D

The changing of alignments is something to keep in mind, but as...Lia?...said, who else should we go for now? Aside from the 'logic' I posted, I find Ed scummier than Wombat right now. I do want to see what everyone else thinks/votes, but for now, that's my vote.

Lily didn't have much of a story to be inconsistent with.  You made long ass posts calling her scum with very little support.  I was the one who supplied the key piece of logic, which you hadn't even mentioned.  As for your mafia quicktopic, I'm glad your admitting its existence.  quicktopics don't stop people from being impatient or incompetent, though.  You have run this play incompetently, and the only thing that is providing you with a little bit of hope is my own incompetence.

Yes she did. Saying she hinted at having the reveal, when she didn't. And what piece was that Wombat? I knew she was scum, and that is all I needed.

Wombat, don't be stupid, you know damn well what a hypothetical situation is. 

Guess what, I could have played it better, but I knew scum, and we could have gotten her. You, as mafia, would take full advantage of that.

LIA: I cannot get a read on you. You go back and forth on my list. grrr....

Piano....die. :P

In my opinion Rey.. telling us not to reveal our characters means no hints or anything allowing people to guess who we are.  Posting quotes from your character is revealing who they are.  I really can't believe you'd allow that in a game.  Either allow people to reveal their characters or not.

The changing of alignments is something to keep in mind, but as...Lia?...said, who else should we go for now? Aside from the 'logic' I posted, I find Ed scummier than Wombat right now. I do want to see what everyone else thinks/votes, but for now, that's my vote.

Is there a reason you have attacked me in almost every single post to this game?

Yes she did. Saying she hinted at having the reveal, when she didn't. And what piece was that Wombat? I knew she was scum, and that is all I needed.

Wombat, don't be stupid, you know damn well what a hypothetical situation is. 

Guess what, I could have played it better, but I knew scum, and we could have gotten her. You, as mafia, would take full advantage of that.

LIA: I cannot get a read on you. You go back and forth on my list. grrr....

Piano....die. :P

All you had was your false claim.  I provided the insight that the odds were extremely low that you would have picked a real lie detector to implicate.  I know what a hypothetical situation is, but I also know what a Freudian slip is.  You said "there is" a quicktopic, not "there would be" a quicktopic.  You used the indicative when you should have used the conditional.

Good job throwing OMGUS supsicion on Lia by the way.  You say I'm fear mongering, but you are the one playing on people's fears.  I am presenting calm logic while you are using appeals to emotion.

Is there a reason you have attacked me in almost every single post to this game?

I don't see any attack there Nae.

Err... did Piano post something? *confused*

Anyway, I still believe in ed. The thing about him is, from what I've learnt playing with thim, is that he seldom holds back. Or makes complicated theories. Or anything like that. Whereas he seems to be REALLY funky with this one. His long posts, his deep thoughts... they don't hold for me if he were lying. He's got this very impulsive approach to things. So, I tend to believe him when he's serious. *lol* But I could be wrong. When we were mafia together, he didn't do anything but spam the thread. And as a result, got nightkilled. *lol*

But of course, there could be much more powerful mastermind behind this. So... I don't know. Frankly, this game makes me wanna crawl into a hole and never come out. But it's also WAY TOO DELICIOUS for me to miss even one second of it.

So much love, Rey, so much love.

All you had was your false claim.  I provided the insight that the odds were extremely low that you would have picked a real lie detector to implicate.  I know what a hypothetical situation is, but I also know what a Freudian slip is.  You said "there is" a quicktopic, not "there would be" a quicktopic.  You used the indicative when you should have used the conditional.

Good job throwing OMGUS supsicion on Lia by the way.  You say I'm fear mongering, but you are the one playing on people's fears.  I am presenting calm logic while you are using appeals to emotion.

That didn't really help much imo Wombat.

Read again Wombat, I started with the hypothetical situation and I kept going with it. I don't time travel.

If I was on a team with Lily, and I was supposed to die, trust me, I would have.

So, no, it was not a time-traveling slip. I can and do type however the heck I want.

No, I stated that I can't get a read on her. I keep suspecting she is scum with you and Pookie, but at other times, I am not sure.

How about Wombat, Pookie, and Lia say the phrase. I will pick one of you as you are the most suspicious.

"But Eddie isn't the real LD! He will just use it to lynch us". No. I am the real one and that is why I got Lily. No other reason.

It is stupid to think I would jump the gun by not reading the QT (OMG A time traveling slip! :o), as I come to DM last when I get on my computer. As in, yes, I have been mafia in the past, a mason in another game (though I deleted that QT when we weren't using it).

EDIT: Yea....something rather. I forgot he was dead though...:-\

Guest dragonsworn1991

I noticed something. You said you would jump in without reading the QT like you are in a qt with the mafia.

Now the question is, were you in a frenzy and adamantly attacking Wombat because you think he is scum, or are you maffia and let that slip in the post.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Dr. who can travel in time and space so sign up for that game

And also it is the little things that usually get scums lynched, more often then not.

Ed: That's because I'm being honest. I really don't know which way to go with this. A wrong step anywhere could be really bad for the Town. However I am going to make a decision before the end of the day. I am convinced at least that one of you is Mafia and the best leads we have. I'm pretty calm this game too and really enjoying myself...that may have something to do with it as well :P

I have no problem saying the statement on the chance you are an innocent real Lie Detector: I am not anti-town.

Eh Dsworn? Could you use a quote? I think you are I are misreading. Your last statement confuses me.

I just explained that Pete.

Wombat, I know it is not time travel.

All I will say is this, go ahead.

When I die, Wombat is on the chopping block, and you have a few people to look at.

I will give you all the details I can before I die. Everything you should look at.

EDIT: I know Lia....but that is what confuses me. I am not sure, and that makes my belly twist. :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

It is stupid to think I would jump the gun by not reading the QT (OMG A time traveling slip! :o), as I come to DM last when I get on my computer. As in, yes, I have been mafia in the past, a mason in another game (though I deleted that QT when we weren't using it).

EDIT: Yea....something rather. I forgot he was dead though...:-\

That is the quote and I italicized the word I was meaning

And my last statement is referring to catching scum making small slips, like in a far previous game, one mafia member accused someone of being a symp instead of scum and was caught for it.

Archived