DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized reading the overnight stuff that there is no player actually named Boopsie.  Are you trying to pull one over on someone who is not usually in the Black Tower?!?!

One of Lily and Ed are lying.  If it turns out that there is a strange 3rd party "I am not anti-town" winner then congrats on a job well done.  Since there are 2 claimers at truthfinder I'll vote the second claimer now ([glow=red,2,300]Vote Lily[/glow]) and if it turns out wrong we'll get Ed tomorrow.

Wow, people have been posting!

Understatement if I ever heard one.

Well, after one of you two gets lynched we will know who was telling the truth unless your both mafia. And if Lily pops up innocent you may just be trying to mislead us with MCS, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The senator was sweating under his hood, as he and his two companions milled through the streets towards the Baths. "I need a bath now for sure by Mercury", he thought. This odious business was incredibly important to their cause of course. Caesar the tyrant fall would be a lot harder if this were not achieved.

Entering the  Apodyterium, he undressed completely, and nodding to his two companions headed for the  Tepidarium. The man he seeked would undoubtedly be here. A man who was not of the Senate, but who could agree to sell Caeasar. He loved Caesar dearly, but would join them or die.

He spotted the man in the furthest corner, sweating in the heat of the nearly empty room. He went and sat beside him. Wordlessly, he tapped him on the shoulder and drew the Latin symbol for C. C for conitor, conspiracy. The man looked fearful for a moment, then knew he had no choice.

"I accept."

The heat of the room suddenly felt hotter.

A player has been recruited by the Conspirators.

WHAT??? They can recruit??? Which means we just ended up with ANOTHER mafia. Which means none of the statements Ed detected would be 100% accurate??? What a waste of time. *sighs*

Argh. This game makes me wanna have kittens.

And Jeran... I'm Boopsy/Boopsie. Nevermind how I came up with the same. Same like Dragon's Pete and all.

Archived