DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not happy here, ed. I said I was totally vanilla, which means not only lack of roles, but also a lack of powers. Which covers FAR more than your I'm not anti town thing does. So, I don't quite get why I had to say exactly what you asked for.

I'm not trying to discredit you or anything, but I am just feeling like there are murky depths here and I'm not even talking about people accidentally doing a number 2 in the Bath water.

Boopsy: a vanilla mafia is still mafia.

Really?? Oooo... I've misunderstood then. Sorry, sorry. I thought vanilla just meant a non-roled person at all. And I thought Mafia's a role. So... yeah. Ahhh... makes more sense. So when someone says they are vanilla it just means they have no POWER then. They might have a role? Is that right?

• Club Leader

Wombat, I'm serious. In Far's game last October, Barmy had to get a number of people to say Save the Small Furde. I don't know why because we nightkilled him before he got very many. Yes, I was scum. But that doesn't make the story any less valid. You may not believe me, but I'm regretting saying Ed's phrase.

Mmmmm.. well... anyway, I'm going to be offline till tomorrow. Just leaving the office and gonna do dinner and drinks and stuff with friends... so... yeah. Bugger this chaos. I hope your viewing/checking/whatever it is helps us get a scum tomorrow.

I'm thinking with Lily a probable goner and ConQuest dead of an aneurism, WE REALLY HAVE A CHANCE HERE!!!

*snuggles ed* See ya tomorrow. Unless I manage to check tonight. Then see ya tonight.

Player, I am the lie detector. Lily is anti-town and is trying to counter claim me (falsely).

I believe it could have happened. I am just saying that it is not the case with me.

Lily...if you were the LD, you would value those phrases.

• Club Leader

When you reread, Player, you'll see my version of the story, which has a bit more substance than his does. I'm not going over all the points now. Choose for yourself what to believe. Ask me any questions you may have, of course.

Archived