DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I am not anti-town": Pete, Nae, MCS, Jeran, Womabt, Al Jenn, Red, Tynaal, Talya (died), Lia, Lily, Alanna, Pale, Ed

4) Boopsy

7) Tigraine

15) dapianoplay3er

18) Pookie

20) Meercatman

I can't believe I missed Boopsy not saying it. But I didn't see it. If any of you posted it and I just missed it, can you just repost it?

I am not anti-town

I'm not anti-town.

And Nae, I am not anti-town.

I am not anti-town.

I am not anti-town.

I am not anti-town.

i am not anti town.

I am not anti-town

Which reminds me I am not Anti-town

I am not anti-town.

I am not anti-town!!!!!!!!

I am not anti-town.

I am not anti town.

Also, Lily posted at least 8 times (game related) before she even really hinted that she was the 'real' Lie Detector. It wasn't until after Al Jenn asked if she claimed that she started at it. Heavily to make up for the fact that she didn't think of it until that point imo.

And to humor Lily:

I am not Anti- town.

I am about to send one in. :)

Hmmm... I THOUGHT I did! I'm not gonna scroll through tonnes of posts for it though...

I AM TOTALLY VANILLA. So even if you kill me off it won't make a difference. I am hoping for some sorta day role tho. *wrinkles nose* So, feel free to check on my statements. Ain't got nothing to hide. *nods*

I am now wondering. Is there a role which wins when everyone posts "I am not anti town"?

*eyes ed* Some kinda solo win thing. Coz even after someone posted "I am not mafia" you weren't happy and needed that person to say "I am not anti town".

• Club Leader

Oh dear Lord, I've heard of a role like that - where if you can get everyone to say something exactly you win, or you get extra powers or something. It's a solo win thing. I don't know much about it. So, which one of you is it? Ed or Pete?

Boopsy, you may have hit the nail on the head with that one, without even knowing it.

Archived