DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[DEATHMATCH] Pandy Vs Limi!

cosmicpanda

>:(

*Walks up to Pandy and slaps him across the face with a white hand glove* I challenge thee to a Duel on behalf of my worshipper. I defend his honor to check and see it you were all right.

Limi, dear, the rules are very simple. You make a post in which you beat the living excrement out of me, then I do the same to you, etc. We have five posts each, and then somebody decides who won. I await your post.

EDIT: For members of SG, betting on this deathmatch may be carried out in the usual place.

Walks in carefully to the layer of the Black Panda. Limi must be wary due to the nature of such a duel and such a place. It would be unwise not to be, in the challenger's home.  Walking in she sees Pandy waiting for her in the large domed structure and proceeds towards him.  Think of him and how he unnecessarily fumed at her beloved worshipper who was concerned for the Panda rolling on the floor causes her anger to rise. A wild wind begins to whip around and her whip is unconsciously summoned into her hand.

With in seven feet of the Panda she stops and curtsies to signify that he is her challenger and senior, but raises her head back up with dignity and defiance knowing this would be a dirty and crude fight.

Limi charges Pandy only to spin around behind him at the last moment. She lashes the whip around to wrap around his legs and yanks them out from underneath him before pinning him to the ground by his neck with her stilettos.  Yanking free her whip she snaps it a few times across his bottom while digging her pointy heel into his jugular to the point of Pandy becoming blue in the face. She releases the pressure from her heel before he passes out.

"Understanding and patients are needed to become respected and liked. Fear breeds respect and doubts."

p.s. (not sure of the normal format.)

EDIT: I think that we should randomly pick 3 people to judge.

Dammit Rouge...here I thought Pandy had responded!

Now, I have to wait.

EDIT IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BELOW MINE SO I WON'T SPAM THE THREAD UP:

I think Pandy is just thinking of something to counter with. She came in pretty damn strong.

EDIT: No one is gonna see this anyway...

Greetings and welcome to Limi. For SGers reading this thread and wondering who she is and why she's here, I have prepared a quick summary of the relevant posts below. This is also psychological warfare:

*Walks up to Pandy and slaps him across the face with a white hand glove* I challenge thee to a Duel on behalf of my worshipper. I defend his honor to check and see it you were all right.

Questy - You really thought your Goddess would want a 'Kick - me' of a Dog thrown at her?

:D

Omg....Limi....I think you just pushed the panda to far...

:P

I told you Limi!!!

lol...

I need the feathers foo!

Bringing it to the Layer of SG... Unknown ground. First advantage to challenger. Very Well. Limi must do what she must for her people. *poofs*

You still know not the Way.

I vote Limi....but i have a feeling Pandy will defeat her. :(

I still want you to win....

;D

EDIT: nope...just realistic...

:P

::

EDIT: I think he meant Pandy

Please note the smooth-talking and frantic backpedalling from our own resident Ed2funny. Note that this said smooth-talking and frantic backpedalling comes after she challenged me to this duel to preserve his honour. :)

Oh, and yes, you're doing it the right way, Limi.

---

Pandy took a few deep breaths, confused by Limi's rather unexpected mercy. "She doesn't get the point of deathmatches at all, does she?" he thought. He admired the way she had unconsciously summoned her whip, and subconsciously summoned a piano, which landed on her head.

Feeling sure that a small thing like a piano landing on her head wouldn't bother Limi too much, Pandy pondered his next move. "Aha!" he said, spying a nearby dumpster full of second-hand pillowcases. Pandy swept the piano debris and Limi into several pillowcases, and left them near Edward (a.k.a. "Pillowmonster"). Within seconds the pillowcases, and their contents had been devoured.

Job well done, Pandy settled back with a glass of scotch.

About judging: How do you propose randomly selecting three people? That's rather a large pool of people to choose from, and most probably couldn't care less.

How about we have a public poll?

EDIT: Oh, and for now, let's keep this to me vs Limi. Messages in support of either of us are fine; but the working out of the judging process is between her and I, not a public process.

Chronos - My full name is Limi the Fluffy Funsized Chocolately Deliciousness Tasting Goddess Who Uses Big Words. :) So thank you very much for the comment. ^^

Nae - I would prefer that the judgment be unbiased, but I guess it was unfair to assume that you automatically or even subconsciously think that Pandy will win or even myself. So Limi apologizes.

Pandy - I do think that maybe an open vote would be better since finding random people who are unbiased or would care would be rather challenging. :D

---------------------------------------------

*Poofs Out of Pillow Case and laughs*

Really? Really? You should have known that when that piano wasn't enough to hurt or distract me that attempting to feed me to the Pillow Monster wasn't going to work. Besides Limi knows the Way of the pillow.

*flips hair over her shoulder*

Oh. And poofing is a natural trait of being a Goddess, as well as mercy, *grins mischievously* and a few other things.

Still chuckling to herself, Limi wipes off the debris from her pants, before looking up to admire Pandy's lovely bruise forming under the fur on his neck from her stiletto.

"You know... purple looks good with the white and black on your fluffy fuzzy wuzzy body."

The whip once again appears in her hand as Limi contemplates ways to end the annoying and overly sensitive Panda. She knows it has to be something that doesn't kill him, no matter the title of the thread.  A duel is always more fun when the challenger has to admit he got his butt handed to him by a woman. Besides, yelling at her worshippers isn't a killing offence.

An idea forms and she poofs away her whip while appearing behind Pandy with a long length of rope and quickly hog ties the Panda. Proceeding to grab a razor found lying on the ground she thinks to herself, "Hmm.. NO idea why that would be lying around SG, convienent but better pick it up so no one hurts themselves."

Grabbing a fluffy rounded ear, Limi begins to shave all the fur off the tied up panda in random patterns except for the neck. There is where she lovingly bares the now dark purple stiletto bruise on his neck.  Finishing several minutes later, she steps back to admire the now bald patched Panda and thinks that some thing is missing.  She summons several bright pink ribbons and wraps one around each of his ears, his stubby tail and finally one around his big mouthed muzzle with a graceful flourish.

Stepping back and tapping her chin thoughtfully, she thinks that for some reason, something is Still off.

"Ahh!" She runs and grabs some chicken broth, eel juice, and cow livers. Returning, she mixes them all together to make a foul smelling paste of some sort and begins to smear it all over the helpless Panda. To finish, she poofs the Panda into one of the many trolloc cooking pots lying around for newbies.

Looking around, Limi grabs the near by Taco Bell dog and teaches him to say, "Here Trolloc, Trolloc, Trolloc!"

If I had my butt handed to me by a woman, the only way that would be shameful to me would be if women were inferior. Nice going. Want to continue?  :D

Oh, and of course Nae would be biased towards me. I'm insulted you'd think otherwise.

---

Pandy opened a gateway that neatly covered the mouth of the cookpot as Limi threw him in. He tumbled out the other side of the gateway in his bathroom. He took a quick shower to get rid of all the chicken and eel and livers and stuff. Then he Traveled again to the WT, compulsed a lowly Aes Sedai into healing the bruise (can't be having that), and Traveled to a hair salon. The many bald patches that Limi had given him challenged the stylist, but Pandy came out of it looking better than ever:

panda3.jpg

Where a piano fails, an organ always works better. Pandy summoned a nice heavy pipe organ (weighing four or five tonnes or so) and dropped that on Limi's head, and set the wreckage on fire for good measure. He waited curiously to see if Limi was indeed impervious to all physical damage. If she was, more drastic means were needed.

As a precaution, Pandy kidnapped Ed2funny, Limi's oh-so-loyal follower, and put him inside a cage suspended above a pit full of acid. Pandy fingered the switch that would release the cage into the acid. Limi couldn't attack Pandy now without endangering her follower.

Noticing that no noise comes from the cook pot , Limi decides to check it. Seeing it empty she figures the foul smelling Panda ran way to go lick his wounds for a while.  Summoning a chair she sits and waits while the metro sexual Panda fixes himself up to be all pretty for the next round. 'Cause goodness forbid a piece a hair falls outta place,' she thinks to herself, while blowing a loose strand of hair outta her face.

Sighing aloud she checks a nearby clock as time passes by when a large looming shadow covers her.  Glancing up she sees an organ hurdling to the ground right were she is sitting. "Geeze, repetitive much" were her final thoughts before transforming into the Naughty Kitten and scampering away. But not before a heat wave came rushing behind her and singed her tail.

Finally far enough from the raging organ inferno she reverts to her normal form lest she be stuck as a kitten for her immortal life. She winces as she feel the burn translate to a burn on her lower back and tail bone area. Limi grimaces but rips her some of her shirt into strips and ties them together to bandage her waist.

Now looking up from her bandages and wounds she gasps as she see Eddie stranded in a cage up above a pit of acid.

"Ahhh! So the crude and dirty comes into play."

Feeling furious at the Panda's nerve and Eddie for letting himself get into such a predicament, Limi pulls fire from the burning organ and forms it into a ball in front of her.  She pauses for a moment wondering at the direction she should throw it to; one way would distract the Panda and the other... well.. the other way just might get Eddie to do what Limi is thinking.  He's smart enough to know Limi has a strong understanding of the Way of the Pillow.  Not hesitating any longer, Limi hurls the fire ball at the suspended cage and watches with a wicked smile as Eddie quickly catches on disappears into his Dimensional Pocket.

'Who would have thought that pocket would ever come in handy. I think I'll let him stay there for a while though. The DP can't move so it ain't going any where.' she thought to herself before returning her attention to the fluffy baby Panda.

"That was rather low and should have been expected."

Watching the flame for a moment an idea pops into her head.  She summons her whip and applies her deep purple colored Goddess fire to it before striking at Pandy in quick succession. This leaves a rather large number of singed and burning stripes over the Asian bred bear.  Knowing she can't stop she continues until the majority of the Panda is on fire and he is once again rolling around on the ground.

During her barage of whipping, the Panda hits the switch to the cage and she watches as it plummets straight into the pit of acid. It hits the surface with a horrific hiss.  Glancing up at the spot where it use to be she sees that the DP is still there. Unmoving and unwavering. Sighing she realizes that eventually she would have to poof Eddie to some other location, and might as well do it now while the Panda is rolling around putting the magical Goddess fire out.

She poofs the DP to an undisclosed location for the sake of her worshipper's safety.

Turing back to Pandy "Now my dear flaming fuzz ball.. where were we?"

Archived