OptimusPrime

lmao....

Elayne and Rand?

Avi and Rand?

Min and Rand?

What things could Demandred have done?

Make Rand miss the privy hole?

:P

Elayne: Mmm Rand, you're so strong! I love the way you-OW! Rand! Did you really just nippletwist me?"

lmfao!!!!

Min: Oh Rand that feels so good....What are you doing down there? OW!!!

OMG...WTF Rand? WTF!?!?!

:D :D :D :D

You all have smutty minds... but not smutty enough. I went to FAR WORSE PLACES!

Also though, PG-13 children.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to FAR WORSE PLACES

Terry Goodkinds office? If he's read this thread he'll have a book about Richards severed evil hand that was not a hand, and the moral of the story is don't ever do anything in your life-EVER-that wouldnt pass a PG 13 restriction.

"Blood oozing out, the hand rose. Kahlan pulled back. Its fingernails digging into stiff dead flesh, the hand slowly turned to face her. It lifted its fingers, making a "v"like symbol. "Shoo," Kahlan heard herself whisper. There wasn't enough light, and besides, the back of the hand was covered with gore, so she couldn't tell if it had the mark, but she didn't need to see it, she knew that hand, she remembered it very well. "Dear spirits, help me," she prayed under her breath. The hand looked ready to make a move. It looked like a hand, but in her heart she knew it wasn't. In that instant, she completely understood the concept of a hand that was not a hand. This looked like a hand, like most hands. But this was no normal hand. This was evil manifest."

• 6 months later...

Ok. Some random guest was viewing this thread. I don't know how they found it, but they did, and I stalked them from the Who's Online pannel...

And every part of this thread is awesome.

Also...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Shut up, I'm your boss.

I thought for a while that Rands left hand was Demandred, and that after KOD we would see some real activity from Demandred, but obviously its Olver and not Rands hand.

lmfao.....

omg....

that was good.

Wait... Demhandred?

Coffee out of your nose hurts...

Somewhere an adorable child just died because of that joke.

Doesn't feel any better the second time either...

I was thinking the other day about what Mesaana did with children in the AoL and how it would be a pretty major opportunity to unleash some really terrible evil, and wondered why we didn't see her resume those activities.  Dunno why I didn't think of Olver. 

No, no, no. Olver trained Mesaana. He's her handler (remember, Mesaana is secretly serving the Light).

I guess this means Demandred serves the Light too. Wow, should've made that connection before.

Im sorry I will have to tear down all of these theories.

Really, we should all know by now that Demandred is one of the Eelfinn.

Also, Taim is actually disguised as Olver and Verin is now Taim.

The Verin who died in tGS was actually Moggy.

The book of DF was actually Messaana in disguise (thats how she managed to escape the Oaths) because Moggy. ripped her off in the AoL (insurance broker or whatever she was) and after a long hard look at all of the other Forsaken getting off'ed left right and centre, she decided to turn back to the light.

Gosh, it is so simple....  :P :P :D

Im sorry I will have to tear down all of these theories.

Really, we should all know by now that Demandred is one of the Eelfinn.

Also, Taim is actually disguised as Olver and Verin is now Taim.

The Verin who died in tGS was actually Moggy.

The book of DF was actually Messaana in disguise (thats how she managed to escape the Oaths) because Moggy. ripped her off in the AoL (insurance broker or whatever she was) and after a long hard look at all of the other Forsaken getting off'ed left right and centre, she decided to turn back to the light.

Gosh, it is so simple....  :P :P :D

You forgot about Semirhage being the Oath Rod.

I KNOW WHO DEMANDRED IS!!!!!

I hacked into Maria's computer. I considered not saying anything. I mean, I don't want to ruin it for anybody else. I wish I didn't know myself, but I want the glory of being the first to know and have it written down that I knew.

<drum roll> Demandred is.........

RAFO! To think we've been told all along!!!

Archived