DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"Olver is Demandred. Deal with it."

OptimusPrime

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Wikipedia:

"As seen in the episode "War Dawn", Optimus Prime began his life as a robot named Orion Pax, a mostly defenseless dock worker during the Golden Age of Cybertron nine million years ago, with a girlfriend named Ariel, and a best friend named Dion. At the time, a new breed of robot had recently appeared on the planet with new flight capabilities in robot mode that made Orion idolize them. Unfortunately for Orion, when Megatron, the leader of the new group of robots, approached him with inquiries about using one of the dock warehouses, Orion was swayed by Megatron, and he and Ariel were severely wounded when Megatron and his forces then attacked in order to claim the energy stored there. Searching for someone to help them, the time-displaced Aerialbots took Orion and Ariel to the ancient Autobot, Alpha Trion, who used them as the first subjects for the new reconstruction process he had developed — rebuilding the frail Autobot frames into battle-hardy configurations. With this reconstruction, Orion Pax became Optimus Prime, the first of the Autobot warriors."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Transformers%29

You think Olver being Demandred is a huge spoiler, wait to you learn that Taim is Gaidal Cain!

Don't most people think the opposite of this? Or maybe that's the point you were trying to make.

I don't know if Taim is Demandred, but if not, I think he's working with Demandred.

I'm guessing most people are waiting for a smackdown between Taim and Rand, but I'd rather see Logain take care of it. Then Logain could become the new M'hael.

That was the point I was making, yes.

Taim is not Demandred. Gaidal is not Olver. RJ has shot both of these down, and they are both disproven in the books anyway, but they keep popping up. Not that I don't understand why, I'm just having some fun with it.

Pretty though, so its ok.  ;D

As long as shes only an ameteur at spiderkilling.

Anyway, Im having fun looking back at Demandred scenes knowing it to be Olver in disguise. I like doing that. Olver is notably ugly, yet his alter ego catches even Graendals eye. I thought for a while that Rands left hand was Demandred, and that after KOD we would see some real activity from "Demandred," but obviously its Olver and not Rands hand.

it is possible that Demandred is just another Ashaman, and his domain became the BlacK Tower after Dashiva/ Osan'gar got attached to Rand. 

Maybe, but I think Taim knows who he is. Like Taim is a darkfriend working directly for Demandred, rather than Demandred just hiding out among the ranks, like Dashiva did.

Archived