DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

what NOT to do at holiday parties this season....

Aust

Do NOT mistake one of your hosts at the party for a waiter, asking him to fetch you drinks every time he runs past. And certainly do not tip the host for bringing your drinks. Also, do not ignore the look of mortification on the faces of your friends as you tip the host - these are good signs that you have done something horrendously foolish, or you have pate smeared across your chin. Or both :p

my christmas parties that i go too ususally consist of a bonfire................and kegs...........and nekked women............i think im in the clear

See, I would have been just fine at your kind of party because I clearly lack the refinement necessary for one of these parties with wait-staff. Now, if the wait-staff had been nekkid, that would have helped me quite a bit in terms of distinguishing who was waiting and who was not. But then it would be an entirely different kind of party wouldn't it?

Ok, to summarize our list of rules thus far, it seems we cannot order the host to get drinks unless said host is naked, although it would be permissible (according to Tynaal) to trap wee naked boys at the party who have rolled dice to remove their clothes, in which case they would be serving the drinks?  Oh I'm so confused. You can see why I don't do well at parties - its all so complicated!

The number 1 rule should be to never mix your drinks. You throw up so much faster

Agreed!! Although its all in the mind.. say some

OMG and you should NEVER play the Saffie version of Bug... OMGz... I got drunk sooooo quickly.. Terrible.. But its only cause I always had to drink the cup we all had to pour into.. >.>

Yes.... Everyone has a drink.. alcoholic of course..

Then you have the pack of cards in teh middle and everyone takes a card off (after each other) and lays it down... I cant remember exactly.. But if you have from 1-5 you add 1 to 5 bits of your drink to a cup in the middle.. at 12, 10 and 8 you make up some weird rule.. Like everytime someone lays down a 7 you have to take of a piece of clothing.. Or kiss everyone.. And so on :P

And then there's some other things that I cant remember either.. Oh and at 11 or something you have to drink the cup in the middle.. I of course got all four tens  ::)

Archived