DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Epic Psycho FTW

Kivam

Apologies in advance for this:

(but claire you did ask for this. sorta)

HOW TO GOOGLE YOURSELF. HARD.

OK. Settle down, pour a glass of wine, light some candles, get comfy.

Firstly, locate your computer. Everyone keeps thiers in a different place, and every computer is different, but you can usually find it with ease when you start to look.

Turn on your computer by running a finger slowly down the case until you feel a little button or switch, and press it gently. This will put you and your computer in the mood to google.

You need to let the computer warm up a little first, though. Before diving in, show it some attention by logging into MSN, Yahoo or whatever program is your own personal choice. This will prepare the computer by releasing data and electricity, soaking through all the insides and making it more conducive to further action. By taking the time to warm up, your internet will be far more responsive to your suggestions.

You will know the internet is ready for you to enter when you start to feel a warm sensation on your modem. Gently open the internet by tapping twice on the Internet Explorer/firefox, again whatever your personal preference. I'm not here to judge.

It should be noted that not all internet's are naturally inclined to Google. Don't press the issue. With time and experience, all internet's can be redirected to enjoy the intimate and immense pleasure of Google. This is an advanced technique, however, and we won't cover that today.

Once you are inside the internet, you will note a hollow opening in the middle. This is where you insert your name. Manipulate the pointer until it is directly over the box, and click twice. By now, the internet will respond ok to slightly rougher or harder clicks, so just go with the mood.

Once the box is blinking (You'll know it when you see it!) you are just about done. Stroke each key in your name in order, until you don't have any more strokes left. Get it ALL out, the results are much more enjoyable if you abandon all pretense and just go all out. Once you're all stroked out, hit the enter key as hard as you can, and enjoy the pleasure of your results as they are displayed all over the screen. I find it a real titilation to engage in an image search, as your own findings can be quite confronting at first!

So, claireducky, THAT...*lights a cigarette*... Is how you google yourself.

DeRouge (Ash just doesn't feel right. I'm keeping Pikachu, though, so you other vultures can stay the heck away), you will always be Newbie of the year in my heart. We haven't seen that level of innuendo since Karana was at the height of her game (we might have, but I don't remember it). That was awesome.

Apologies in advance for this:

(but claire you did ask for this. sorta)

HOW TO GOOGLE YOURSELF. HARD.

OK. Settle down, pour a glass of wine, light some candles, get comfy.

Firstly, locate your computer. Everyone keeps thiers in a different place, and every computer is different, but you can usually find it with ease when you start to look.

Turn on your computer by running a finger slowly down the case until you feel a little button or switch, and press it gently. This will put you and your computer in the mood to google.

You need to let the computer warm up a little first, though. Before diving in, show it some attention by logging into MSN, Yahoo or whatever program is your own personal choice. This will prepare the computer by releasing data and electricity, soaking through all the insides and making it more conducive to further action. By taking the time to warm up, your internet will be far more responsive to your suggestions.

You will know the internet is ready for you to enter when you start to feel a warm sensation on your modem. Gently open the internet by tapping twice on the Internet Explorer/firefox, again whatever your personal preference. I'm not here to judge.

It should be noted that not all internet's are naturally inclined to Google. Don't press the issue. With time and experience, all internet's can be redirected to enjoy the intimate and immense pleasure of Google. This is an advanced technique, however, and we won't cover that today.

Once you are inside the internet, you will note a hollow opening in the middle. This is where you insert your name. Manipulate the pointer until it is directly over the box, and click twice. By now, the internet will respond ok to slightly rougher or harder clicks, so just go with the mood.

Once the box is blinking (You'll know it when you see it!) you are just about done. Stroke each key in your name in order, until you don't have any more strokes left. Get it ALL out, the results are much more enjoyable if you abandon all pretense and just go all out. Once you're all stroked out, hit the enter key as hard as you can, and enjoy the pleasure of your results as they are displayed all over the screen. I find it a real titilation to engage in an image search, as your own findings can be quite confronting at first!

So, claireducky, THAT...*lights a cigarette*... Is how you google yourself.

Cmon everyone.. points to Asha for that!!  :)

Archived