DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivia Pursuit: Wheel of Time - Game Started

Al Jenn Mael

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blueberry and Pumpkin Pie for you! Before you can eat it though you need to brush your teeth.

*Chases after Talya with a toothbrush in hand*

Sports and Leisure: What were the two untranslated words that appeared above the book/library ter'angreal?

Geography: Name three cities from the age of legends.

History - The War of the Hundred Years lasted 123 years

Blueberry and good job on answering the History question, but you already have that pie. Tactically you've kept others from getting at it ;p.

I would also have accepted 125 years. The appendix has a conflict so either answer would have been appropriate.

I don't think I'm making these hard enough. Or let me rephrase, you guys are to clever ;p :D.

I would totally give out points, but civilians don't have points to give out. Maybe I could talk Talya into... *COUGH COUGH* haha

Current Questions are...

Science & Nature: Who in the 3rd age invented the Hang Glider?

Arts and Literature: What book did Tam Al'Thor always want to read?

Hint: It's(It was) in the Queens Blessing Inn.

Entertainment: In the Age of Legends this game meant imprisonment for members of the light for owning one once-human game piece. What was this game?

Sports and Leisure: What were the two untranslated words that appeared above the book/library ter'angreal?

Geography: Which of the Ten Nations survived the trolloc wars?

History: Who were the last king and queen of Manetheren?

• 2 weeks later...

Come on people! I know you're all full, but I believe in your pie eating abilities. Who will reign as champion of WoT knowledge? Who will fail? Will it be someone of the light, or a darker sort of person? Who knows... only you can decide the fate of such!

*Dangles some imaginary incentive points for people*

O' and BUMP!

Damn, I got those two, was working on others. i knew i should have posted before...

anyway:

Geography: There were five that survived briefly, but the only place to carry on was Tar Valen

At present i can't find anything about the Book ter'angreal, nor the Hang glider nor the game in the Age of legends...you are too good Al

;)

Sports and Leisure: Ansoen and Imsoen. I thought they were translated...but these are the only ones I can think of.

(P.S. No one answered this yet, right?)

The appeared in the old tongue. Congratulations and have this Pumpkin Pie

And Banana Cream Pie, Pecan Pie for Talmanes!

New questions forthcoming

Ansoen and Imsoen mean fiction and non-fiction in the Old tongue I wanted those words because I thought people would guess fiction and non-fiction to easily.

Neither did I, till I went to edit the first page. You had his pie for 5 minutes!

Archived