DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trivia Pursuit: Wheel of Time - Game Started

Al Jenn Mael

Sounds wonderful although 'Al Jenn' the WT algai will be running it instead so he can do something towards getting promoted there ;p

Certainly if it won't start for two weeks I'll have plenty of time then to make awesome questions and verify that the internet won't be an easy answer either.

In general were the questions to hard, to easy, or just right?

Thank you Talya I've been wanting to do inter-org stuff!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats fine, If we do it there, I can run the LotR one in the BT in the mean time. I think that those that want to take place will have to sign up to be a part of it. I will contact Claire and then say you have offered to run it for the White Tower.

I thought the later ones were very hard and took some to work them out. I think that is better, if you make them easy it will be no fun, the harder the better, and it will make people work.

I will give you points here also for doing it.

:)

Sweet. Ok, I'll try and make the hard, but possible. Similar to the later ones and some of the ones inbetween. Thank you Talya, although honestly I'm an Algai and I don't have to lead anything, but I do like it better that way.

Go Black Tower!

It is fun over there, though I need to tone down the 'RPing'... *Laughs* I think it is fun. Well I'll listen to my senior.

Vanion is suppose to be my mentor though I haven't seen him on lately.

One question to guess/answer per person or 24 hours whichever comes first.

How do I get 249 points really fast to become Asha'man... Joking, I'll do some book reviews later. No one has really done any.

Or why are there so many boards at the WT?

As for the Trivial Pursuit game, your a player I can't get help from you :P

Also, what is in the closet@ at the WT? I thought I saw a whip *Laughs*

Are you, Mmeesh, and Elli going to be around for the dance? It will be kinda weird if it is only Limi. It's going to happen in a few days you know!

I'm never one to turn down a dance.

As for the closet, you don't know until you get grabbed in there ;)

I meant help with the White Tower and stuff there not the Quiz, though insider knowledge would help ;) I'm only joking there by the way, lol

There are somany boards to confuse everyone that goes there, lol. Each Ajah has a board and two private ones, the Disciplines have ther boards and so it goes on, lol

Loads of book reviews were done on the Off sites when we had them, but since moving over no one has done any. I keep meaning to, lol, But that will certainly get the points up quickly :)

I was going to do reviews for series, but yes it will turn into books now.

White Tower... Yes I think you can *Grins evily* your still a Red sister correct? I'll let you know in a few days... Things have been quite tame, can't have that can we?

How many Mafia games are you in right now?

That is good, my first dance is reserved for the belle of the ball, the hostess, but may I have the privilege and honor of sharing a dance with you?

WEll i don't know, I would have thought your OL would be first... ;)

I'm in 4 now and I'm modding one! Never again so many. It was 5 until I was night killed from Rey's game, lol

I am a Red sister. And before you ask, the Reds here are nothing like those in the books...lol

I've read through all the boards... It took quite a long time. The green, blue, and red seem the most active. There seems to hardly be any active warders minus Verb and Barm, except when Vanion use to be on.

Sorry dear OL but I think that privilege is for Pale, and I do prefer do dance with another first ;p

:D

What is this Pale stuff, Led is always on about it... *shakes her head*

I was only teasing you, so don't worry :D

There are some Ajah'a that are more busy than others. Shame that there aren't more warders active there though. It seems to be the way, the lads tend to go quiet from the white tower, especially once they have themselves bonded, lol

Ahhh, many a good relationship Bob the moat monster has had, lol. Glad to see you are encouraging more.

*munchies on the brownies*....yummmmmmmmmmyyyy!! those are lovely thank you.

And you have no reason to worry about me Limi, I love to tease everyone...hehe, it's fun the reactions you get.

But I at least expect the second dance  ;)  from Limi that is :D

hehehe...couldn't resist.

• 1 month later...

I will be hosting another Trivial Pursuit game over at the White Tower. This will be a fun way for us to interact with the White Tower. O' and I don't expect you guys to lose. In fact... Aside from the point system below if you win there will be even more points to go with it. I'm thinking 15 or 20, I'll have to ask Talya since that will surpass my monthly allotment of 40 points. Either way there will be an incentive to win aside from pride.

On the 15th I'll post the link here to the sign up threads so be ready for it!

Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiinnnnnnnttttttsssssssssssssssssssss!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Black Tower Participants

Talya       

Locke

Aust

Ed

Talmanes

Wombat

Pete

Points are based on participation as follows:

25 Points: Wombat, Ed, Talya, and Aust