DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AUGUST Project(s)

U4ea

Alright, here's the collection of projects for this month! You know the drill...

EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE EXCHANGE. DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE EXCHANGE IS AUGUST 12th - NEXT SATURDAY, no EXCEPTIONS!

Exchange: BOOK EXCHANGE

That's right, people, books! We're going to set a $15 price limit on the books and give you a few options with how to do this. Sharing your favorite book would be fun, but other people may not share your interests. :( So, let's try it the good, old fashioned way. When you e-mail me, attach an Amazon.com wish list. That should make life easy on us...right? I'll forward your list to your buddy, your buddy picks something from the list and sends it to you. *dusts her hands* easy, right?

Online Event: BACK TO SCHOOL!

Twinny's in charge of this project this month (since it was her idea. LOL that'll teach ya!). She'll post an outline of a week-by-week discussion...or post a thread and start a new discussion when she feels like it. *laughs and shrugs* who knows? pot luck! :D This is open for anyone, so... have at it...as soon as Twinny starts it...

;)

Happy August, ya'll! Let's have some fun!

*pokes mo*

psst it is a discussion about school memories...there is a thread started this week is about your favorite memories in general...it keeps floating though...i don't remember what i named it though...

Next week is extracurricular activites..then the great romances or school and then what did you really learn in school.....

*hugs mo*

I could exchange *a* book, because I have plenty to trade. But I can't do Amazon right now. All my money is going for other things. :? That's why I didn't sign up. Plus, I'm sure we have many members who aren't old enough to have credit cards in order to actually order from Amazon. That could be putting a crimp into plans.

Archived