DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feminine wiles don't work on me either ;D *sits back and waits for everyone to kill each other...so I can get Bella* *evil laugh*

I totally made a bah post. A very angry bah post. I was VERY angry. Just ask poor Ed. He had to listen to me rant and rant over in our quicktopic thread until it got deleted :D

You want your board back? Is that what you are saying. I thought you all were done with it. I can give you a new one, again. *hand to forehead*

Yes, she was very angry, a true Victoria to the end! Sorry you didn't get to drink anyone's blood.

Nawww... the board just brings me back memories of when I was alive. *shrugs* All that pre-mortem stress and stuff... Besides there's no need to plot and dry wash our hands anymore. We can safely eat Bella without much worry we'll get noticed.

So, I am an Evil Mod God, deal with it. You are just sore that you didn't get picked to re-enter the game. Don't worry I don't think Ed will last long. You know this mafia team really doesn't like him. *giggles* Lucky for him they already turned in their night kill.

Archived