DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's Here?

SerenaMorrigan

Ok Everyone, I need to know, who's here? I know I am, and Aubrey sometimes. Is there anyone else that would like to be counted as a PC here?

So far:

Serena Morrigan (Head and First Selector)

Not sure who Aubrey is playing. Nasty? (Sitter)

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Serena Morrigan

"Well" I'm not technically a Blue, I just play two Blue NPC's. Diona & Nastacia.  But I'm here. I got your PM but I'm kinda sick and not staying on long. :/

I'm still undecided as to how I want to continue at this point. :) So I'm open to ideas'.

*hugs*

Thanks! :)

Why I don't know where to continue?

1 - My Red is too goal-orientated to DM and it's a waste to write her. (Aka: I'm just not feeling her here.)

2 - All my Blue's are registered NPC's and I'm here on a technicality.

3 - I can't remember if Elgee said yes for me to take over Nasty as a PC. *scratches head*.... partly my own fault.

And seeing as my goal was actually to kill off three characters in the RP I'm kinda trying to rethink what I was going for so that way we still have something to work with.

Maybe I can help here.

1 - My Red is too goal-orientated to DM and it's a waste to write her. (Aka: I'm just not feeling her here.)

No idea what "too goal-orientated to DM" means.

2 - All my Blue's are registered NPC's and I'm here on a technicality.

I presume you mean the following two:

Nastasia Romanovni - a Blue NSW, and as such is available for any member of the WT Div to RP for specific RPs and by request.

Diona - was first approved as your PC in January 2008, but never RPed. I would have said use her as a PC, but she was approved as a TTPC to be killed of in the BA hunt:

for use in the Black Ajah Hunt RP and associated Hall RPs.  Character will die during the course of the Black Ajah Hunt RP, likely to be within six months.

Character is a former PC that was never played and is being written by its original author as a TTPC and has WT staff approval for this.

If you want to keep her as a PC, and it's not disrupting anything of the BA Hunt (I don't think it will, because I don't think that's gotten off the ground yet?) then all you need to do is resubmit her as a returning character. Shouldn't take too long to approve, if she's within acceptable parameters.

3 - I can't remember if Elgee said yes for me to take over Nasty as a PC. *scratches head*.... partly my own fault.

Sent you a pm with regards to that.

Let me know if I can help in any way.