DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, Christmas party anyone???

Wolfie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wierd thing is I'm not tired enough to sleep, so I just lie on the couch and watch movies all day maybe night too. I wish I were tired enough but I won't be for hours I suppose.

I just come to the computer when i feel up to it so i can keep myself from being utterly bored.

Is it sad that while I was ill yesterday I spent the whole time on the computer?  I just get dressed up in my sick day clothing and cuddles up with my laptop.  :)

I'm home again today but this time no sicking up.  Yasy!  So you get one more day of me, me, me! lol

Why not finish your schoolwork then instead of posting here? Sorry, Aunt moment. Sorry you are sick sweetie. Duncan and I are sick too. He is a lot more sick then I am. He didn't touch his computer for 2 days, you know that he is really sick when he does that.

Come back when you are feeling better. You need some peppermint tea also!

Miya I was on a good portion of the day too cause I was home sick from work. I would get on post for awhile and then go lay back down.

Everyone is sick!

This is the beautiful thing about being on holiday from school. Can sleep all day if I want too... spend the day in sweats on my laptop if I want to... can be utterly lazy if I want to. Beautiful.

Are you home schooled Wolfie? I tried that. Too extroverted. Couldn't handle it. Drove my mama CRAZY. But that's real cool if you are. I think I would've learned a lot more that way.

Yeah, I had to do it the hard and expensive way. *snickers*

I am sorry you are both so sick. Okay, Wolfie have fun while you can post here. I understand about science. You so have to have a clear mind to learn anything. *Snuggles her Sister and Niecelette*

*Snuggles Cairos* I am not afraid of your germs if you aren't afraid of mine. Duncan at least is feeling better. He is still congested, but done with the rest.

Archived