DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Scenes That Have Happened ''Off-Screen'' You Most Wish You Had Gotten To See?

The Fisher King

Rand al'Thor's complete lack of reaction to Semirhage saying he's insane...from another person's point of view. Just once, can we see Rand's insanity from another perspective? He's completely nuts, and yet all we get to judge it by is his thoughts and the occasional comment.

Rand al'Thor's complete lack of reaction to Semirhage saying he's insane...from another person's point of view. Just once, can we see Rand's insanity from another perspective? He's completely nuts, and yet all we get to judge it by is his thoughts and the occasional comment.

The feelings of the others might be able to be deduced from what the scene describes.

The feelings of the others might be able to be deduced from what the scene describes.

LOL RAFO !!

LOL RAFO !!

*Sigh* That's not what I meant. Whatever.

LOL RAFO !!

*Sigh* That's not what I meant. Whatever.

A Egwene POV in Lord of Chaos, Egwene overhears Rand's insanity; I think it was right after the White Tower embassy left the room (and corridor).

I'm interested in Tam's life before finding Rand.  What was the catalyst that gave him the courage to leave at first?  Did he plan on returning?  Or was his decision made after he found Rand? 

He's aparently a bad-arse, and we know so little about him.

I'm interested in Tam's life before finding Rand.  What was the catalyst that gave him the courage to leave at first?  Did he plan on returning?  Or was his decision made after he found Rand?

That information might be revealed in the prequel about him; if it gets written.

Or perhaps in fever dreams or in flashbacks.

That information might be revealed in the prequel about him; if it gets written.

I'd read that.

3 Mat Cauthon and Couladin's duel ... well ... actually ... i felt really satisfied by the flashback snippet, come to think on it ... MORE is not always Better ... and there is still something to be said for being left wanting more...

This. And actually, I would've liked to see a lot more of Mat's battle tactics and skill. We don't really get to see what he did during battle.

3 Mat Cauthon and Couladin's duel ... well ... actually ... i felt really satisfied by the flashback snippet, come to think on it ... MORE is not always Better ... and there is still something to be said for being left wanting more...

This. And actually, I would've liked to see a lot more of Mat's battle tactics and skill. We don't really get to see what he did during battle.

This is why I wish we had seen Mat vs Couladin; Mat the great general leads his men, and ends up dueling out a decent one-on-one with Couladin. Two armies, their leaders meet and fight among the chaos of the battlefield... it could have been a GREAT scene that

I would have liked to see all the battles in Knife of Dreams right before Tuon and him split ways.

[Edit]

Edited for TGS spoiler

I'd read that.

I take you mean that you read the prequel.  The notes of it might be more accurate.

Sanderson (or whomever gets assigned the prequels if Harriet decides to do them) might deduce things not explicitly expressed in the notes.

Archived