DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Scenes That Have Happened ''Off-Screen'' You Most Wish You Had Gotten To See?

The Fisher King

For me, a few would be:

1 Moirane Damodred's journey through the Tear Doorway.

2 The Dragon Reborn's journey through the Tear Doorway.

3 Mat Cauthon and Couladin's duel ... well ... actually ... i felt really satisfied by the flashback snippet, come to think on it ... MORE is not always Better ... and there is still something to be said for being left wanting more...

4 Perrin trying to help rebuild The Two Rivers and deal with his uncomfortableness at being looked to to make decisions after the final battle with the Trollocs...all events that supposedly occured off-stage during TFOH.

5 Cauthon after the wall fell on him...how did he get out? Who rescued him?

Well, those are a few I'd have liked to have seen - What are some of Yours?

Fish

More of Toms battle with the the Myrdrral

Definitely. I want to know why there were blue flashes.

Mat Cauthon and Couladin's duel ... well ... actually ... i felt really satisfied by the flashback snippet, come to think on it ... MORE is not always Better ... and there is still something to be said for being left wanting more.

Mat is one of the three main dudes so any fight he has against someone significant, like Couladin, should have been on screen. I was waiting for that fight!

Fain encountering Mordeth.

The behind closed doors scene involving rand and his 3 wives that hasn't taken place yet, that's the one I'd most like to see.  Blond, Brunette, and Rehead, he's gonna pull a hat-trick!  Or is it a triple double?  I think a triple double would be more something Mat would have been involved in before he was married.

Oh and the scene involving Perrin, Faile, and Berelain that hasn't happened yet...

I gotta get my mind out of the gutter....

Maybe Elayne Aviendha Min Faile Berelain Tuon and Tylin should all get together and send Rand Mat and Perrin to the pub...

...or mat, rand and pezza could get together and send the women to the pub...

We never did see Taim interact with his merry band of minions... maybe on cold black tower nights...

Rand and Lan...what a cute couple...

Faile. Never has there been a more transparent front. 

I gotta get my mind out of the gutter....

Out?  ;D

Quote from: OptimusPrime on Today at 12:51:28 AM

Maybe Elayne Aviendha Min Faile Berelain Tuon and Tylin should all get together and send Rand Mat and Perrin to the pub...

...or mat, rand and pezza could get together and send the women to the pub

If I didnt already know you were English, that alone would have told me. Hahaha

Rand and Lan...what a cute couple

Ahhh maybe Luc and Isam joined the Shadow so they could be together!

Luc: I just want to be with you Isam

Isam: I know, me too

Taringail: Ey up lads! Keep you rears to the wall!

Can’t remember it exactly but when the tower split, the red Ajah kicked the crap out of some Aes sedai who trespassed on their turf. That would’ve been pretty sick; everybody loves a good girl fight.

Oh yeah, Nynaeve’s fight with that accepted. Nynaeve was taking names from day one in that place. ;D

Moirane Damodred's journey through the Tear Doorway.

Her questions & answers to me would be sufficient.

The Dragon Reborn's journey through the Tear Doorway.

To me, it is satisfactory that the books have revealed a couple of his questions and some form of the answers.  The third question & answer would for me be sufficient.

For me (and perhaps others)::

-Elayne's Accepted test (during time-frame of Dragon Reborn)

-What Nynaeve, Birgitte, and the others witnessed/experienced during Elayne's blackout with a terangreal. (Path of Daggers Chapter 20)

For me (and perhaps others)::

-What Nynaeve, Birgitte, and the others witnessed/experienced during Elayne's blackout with a terangreal. (Path of Daggers Chapter 20)

Yeah, I read that scene and I was like... ....wtf...

Although I’ve heard an explanation that I think is pretty good. Probably the best we’ll get. 

Moridins awakening

That would be cool.

Archived