DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MATH!!!

Locke

Anyone here a math fan?  I took a sprint math test in study hall today as a tryout for the mathcounts team.  Mathcounts was by far my favorite (one of few) experience of 7th grade.  It's great, because my teacher brings in yummylicious substances for us to eat while we do funtastic math problems.  We totally dominated regionals to make it to Madison for state, which was one of the funnest experiences of my life.  One of my math fellows bought a game at the mall and every time the game passed through a security thing, the beeper thing would go off.... ah, good times.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arghh... math...

I did the advanced math and bullshit in high school because I wanted to take physics in university as my minor.

I had an odd course load that first time in university... atomic velocity distribution and ethical business practices?

Screws with your head!

Never go through for your MBA while studying Physics lol

I have no idea how the American system works. Next year I'll (hopefully) be off to uni studying Medicine. Further Maths topics, well currently doing matrix algebra with complex numbers and differential calculus.

Into eigenvalues yet? fun stuff that

Nope not that advanced yet. Im doing all sorts of modules of pure maths, mechanics, statistics and decisions maths. It's all good  ;)

Archived