DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to OptimusPrime

Talya

But think of the bonuses worshipping me.... :)

True True *grovels* You are the source of truth Great Lady.

Sound cooler? Pfft.  You must think deeper into things and overcome the temptations of outside appearances.  The shadow tempt you on the outside, but on the inside has nothing.  The Light, on the other hand, is quite the opposite.

Sound like a Whitecloak  ;)

Joe, let me break it down for you.

When you join the Shadow Faction, you aren't just deciding to be the most bad ass you can be. You are making a life decision to be feared and respected by your peers.

You are also dedicating yourself to pursuit of victory over those sissies in the Light Faction.

So, if you want to be a flower picking, frolicking in the meadow Lightie sissy, then by all means, join them.

But if you want to be a real puppy kicking bad ass, and follow me into the Shadow Faction, where death, destruction and wanton mayhem are perfectly acceptable uses of your time, then you know where to find us. Also, you get the satisfaction of knowing that the strongest person in the BT in the One Power, is myself. The Storm Leader of the Shadow Faction.

I will not only help you rise to greatness.. I will personally crush your enemies with flows of air larger than Dragonmount.

Need I say more?

Oh.. we also have cookies! And freakin' Hero Sandwiches!!

Thanks for the welcoming thread! And sory for joining the insanity a bit late.

A bit about myself... Im a 24 year old Englishman and I have always considered myself a gamer. Im also an aspiring writer. I recently joined the Illuminators guild, and Im getting a lot of inspiration from there. Im writing fantasy, and although progress is slow I feel that I am on to something.

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor! Random is the best word ever, you guys should hear the gibberish me and the lad who gives me a lift home from work come out with.

I dont think I will ever grow up properly. Being silly is just too much fun! Whos with me?

Archived