DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

EPIC

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could tell the difference, at parts anyways. His vocabulary is different than RJ's along with him being less long winded. Also he didn't seem quite as confortable with the characters as RJ (Which is to be expected). Overall not a WHOLE lot different though.

While I did enjoy tGS, I was left wanting...

I didn't like how it ended. *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************!

EDIT: Sorry Vanion, just incase this is classed as a spoiler, it's letting people know what didn't happen, so just as much a spoiler. :)

I bought the book, but I am a little cheap to buy the audiobook.  I'll wait a while and see if I can mooch off of somebody else for that.

I couldn't tell a difference in writing, but then again, I'm an engineer, and my wife always feigns astonishment that I can read at all...

I'm also certain that the two readers for the audiobook will be epic once again, and will blend any differences in the writing style as I get lost in their voice.

And I will second this vote:

Egwene Al'vere

And up the anti with this:

Having said that, is anybody else just a little miffed that there was NOTHING about ***** and *****?  COME ON!!!! *** just becomes ******* and we hear NOTHING?!  I realize **** wasn't the focus, but give us a little teaser, please?

Archived