DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'09/'10 Premier League Season

Haxorsist

I did raise an eyebrow at that. He has been doing well, but I didn't think -that- well.

As january draws to a close I'm begining to worry that Liverpool might not actually sign David Villa :P

Another f--- up, by the way. 0-0 at Wolves is quite frankly very bad. 6 points off the pace if Man city win both games in hand...*sigh*

Coyle got a win over Burnley, too. I didn't catch the game but I bet it was feisty.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then, seems like Benitez is on his way out.

Juventus just announced they have have fired Ferrara, and Zaccheroni takes over as manager for the rest of the season. Zaccheroni has not managed a team since he was fired from Torino in 2007, which strongly indicates Juve in no way sees him as a long term solution.

Meanwhile, strong rumours, of which I find some quite reliable, claims Benitez' lawyers have been meeting with Juve, which indicates a move for the Spaniard this summer. That would be the best solution for Liverpool, since a move means they would not have to pay his salary after his departure.

Doesn't look like Aresnal are up to a title challenge. Never really threatened chelsea and why to they bother crossing at all. The majority of the crosses are so poor and theres never any targets in the box.

I only hope they aren't stung into action agaisnt Liverpool on Wednesday. Also does everyone think Rafa is gone and who will replace him? I like to see Mark Hughes or Martin O Neill. Sparky will prob never get it though.

Arsenal look set to finish 3rd with a good end to the season,always looked a bit weak when it mattered. Rafa seems to be on his way out even though in my opinion he'll probably secure 4th place.Either way liverpool need cash and it looks like thats not happening for a while yet. :'(

Heh, seems I might have to eat up my chuckles from when I learned David Elm would join Fulham. MotM in his first start, one goal and one assist in his second, and he looked to have started a good partnership with Zamora.

Nice to have one Swedish striker performing in the league, unlike that sad joke of a player in Bolton.

We're off to Wembley! We're off to Wembley! While it may only be the JP trophy, Southampton are off to Wembley! And I am really annoyed as I would go (Wembley is just down the road from me) but I have something else planned that weekend. Grrr!!!

I see HMRC (tax man) has a busy day in the High Court today - Premier League club Portsmouth (the Skates), Championship side Cardiff City, League 1 Southened United and non-league Hinckley United all face winding up orders. It shall be interesting to see what happens to these clubs.

In a way, I hope the Skates are still around come Saturday - I am looking forward to the Saints teaching them a footballing lesson or two in the early kick-off in the FA Cup this weekend in the South Coast derby. That would cap a brilliant week for us as we continue our revival!

Hmm, after watching an interview with Keith Harris, it now seems that the trust fund created to take United back now has a good chance of launching a substantial bid in the summer.

Can the glazers turn down an offer that allows them to walk away with a bit of a profit, and thus getting away from a business where everyone absolutely hates them? So hated that they can not come anywhere near Old Trafford without having serious security.

If they do turn down the bid, I say use them to hire a good assassin or two. One way or the other the glazers must go.

Archived