DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'09/'10 Premier League Season

Haxorsist

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FA Cup 1st Round started tonight...and Southampton negotiated a tricky away tie at Bristol Rovers! Roll on 2nd Round!

How the hell did none of that get a red card...or even get seen by the ref for that matter!

If City really wants to grab a spot in the top 4, they might want to learn how to, you know, win games. 3-3 against Burnley means five straight draws. And the main problem is clearly visible - the defence.

Insane goal by Huddlestone when Spurs beat Sunderland, should be a candidate for goal of the season.

Me too.

Oh, anything specific, or generally? :P

Arsenal had a good game, can't wait till they meet Chelsea, that'll be a cracker. That being said, Chelsea vs Man U tonight, tips?

I think Chelsea will be too strong. 3-1 Chelsea.

I agree about Man City, however look at Liverpool last year. 2nd, with ridonkulous amounts of drawn games. The defence does need to shape up though, but I'm sure they'll pick up a big center in the Jan window. Or actually now I think about it they were looking at Arsenal's backs, so maybe an attacking wing back would fit better into their squad.

Considering that Birmingham should have won, if the ref had booked N'Gog for his dive instead of reward him with a penalty kick, I would be careful with talking about who things go right for...

And fun to play Barcelona next season if Fabregas goes...

Xavi Fabregas Iniesta

Messi Ibrahimovic Robinho

(I put Robinho there because I am quite certain the swap Touré-Robinho will go through).

How the hell do you defend against that?

And wfile Liverpool continues to drop points here, there and everywhere, Darren Fletcher showed how a volley is done, when United beat the other scouse team with 3-0. That should be up there challenging for for goal of the season.

And Joe Cole scored again for Chelski after a decade or so. Good news for England, with the World Cup less than a year away. That left wing does not look very impressive atm.

I was stunned at the Wigan result. Wigan, while not glam, are usually pretty solid. At least more so than that.

I didn't see the game, but apparently the woodwork helped a lot of those goals. Just one of those days!

Defoe has been rocking it out lately.

And yeah, another body blow for Liverpool FC. I can sense the vultures circling... If we had won a few games earlier in the season I wouldn't be so down about a draw with Man City.

Mouthwatering 1v2 next week. Or is it Chelsea vs Arsenal? I forget. Either way, good viewing.

Arse vs Chelski next sunday. And that would be 1v3. Scouse derby the same day, United plays Pompy on saturday.

Defoe has been good the entire season, and IMO he is the leagues best striker outside the big 4+1.  But, unfortunatly for him that does not bring him any closer to that fairly open spot as Rooneys partner, as Capello has made it quite clear what kind of player he wants there.

Archived