DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello to all

jcb2inhbgpa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topic of discussion.  Now that is an interesting concept.

Well, let's start off with "how are you?"  And see what happens. >.>

Unless this is a guessing game, and I'm supposed to guess what the topic in your head is.

In which case I'd say...oh....  Cat food?  Or WoT.  One of the two.

I know a British person, but he likes to talk more about guns and past experiences and other military stuff (this implies, and rightly so, that the past experiences are considered as military stuff....he's 13).  I gotta say though, this is a solid thread with an unprecedented topic and initial post.  There's nothing better than starting a thread and then follow up by asking what the topic is. ;D. Ooooh, good stuff. Unlike the Nobel Peace Price. Obama getting that is a big bunch of BALOGNA (kinda like balogna except worse).  The Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning and is not given to the most peaceful person + I don't like Obama.  Oh and whatever you do, don't win the lottery.  That's the best advice I can give anyone.

We are not talking about Obama, I'm sick to death of hearing how he didn't deserve it (for the record I think it was pre-mature giving him that before he's done anything substantial) or how people hate him. Enough.

If you must talk about the Romans, do it Asterix-style, at least it's funny then. ;D

Archived