DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*planning ahead* Halloween Exchange Sign up!

twinflower

*bounces and then yelllls...*

BOO!

*giggles* 

Here it is!  The scary, bewary, bewitching Happy Halloween Exchange sign up!   :o  Oh my! lol

Again as part of our Planning Ahead discussion, folks thought that signing up for the Halloween exchange now, would give more folks the chance to participate and have more time to get a little Halloween surprise together to send to thier Scary Kinster Fiend...um Friend!   :D  By Halloween even!

Sign up will be from now until Wednesday September 30th, and you will recieve the name of your Kinster Fiend by Friday, October 2nd!

While there isn't a set theme...there are several folks who are on a no candy life!  So try to make your Scary Mail light on sugar?! *grins*  maybe heavy on atmosphere?  LOL  There are tons of cool Halloween decorations ..*bounces*  I peeked!  LOL

Also..when you sign up...if candy is a no no for please say so! 

And EVERYONE..if you prefer to NOT mail overseas, or don't mind let me know please! 

*looks at Lor and giggles and pokes her*  Scary Mail!  I LOVE IT!

sorry mirsha!  Was having a twinnie moment there and didn't post and thought i did!  ::)

and just to let you know...we don't spend lots and lots on the exchanges!  *grins*  I think we try to find something in our budget that our buddy will like..I know folks have sent candle holders for like tealights..and candy is ok unless someone specifies they don't want any!  LOL  A decoration, something funny!  Some of the type of things I've sent are a crocheted witch, or a haunted house made from craft sticks...a pumpkin candy jar...SOCKS!  yes well...anyway does that help?

actually I went back to the original discussion and Tay posted this about the spending limit and I think it sums it up perfectly!

I don't think we need a spending limit. We all know that money is tight and not to go overboard.  Exchanges have usually been small tokens or gifts that can be picked up fairly cheaply, so it's not like we all spend a ton on them other than maybe at Christmas.

*grins at Lor*

I know!  I have been unable to resist a few wonderful things I've seen!  LOL 

I had to laugh though..for years I have made the Popcorn hands with the candy corn fingernails..and I see this year they have finally came up with a kit to sell to make them!  I should have thought of that and marketed it years ago...dang another missed opportunity!

ooohh have you seen the cool little potion bottles they have this year?  they are really cute!

*grins at Lor*

I know!  I have been unable to resist a few wonderful things I've seen!  LOL 

I had to laugh though..for years I have made the Popcorn hands with the candy corn fingernails..and I see this year they have finally came up with a kit to sell to make them!  I should have thought of that and marketed it years ago...dang another missed opportunity!

ooohh have you seen the cool little potion bottles they have this year?  they are really cute!

YES! It was all I could do not to get one last weekend!

I saw a jar at a craft show that I wanted for school. It was one of those savings jars with cute things on it. This one said "Ashes of former students." LMAO    Another said "Ashes of the last student who didn't behave."  Now, if only the ethics committee would find that as humorous as I do... *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...

*hugs mmeesh*  cards are always wonderful my darling squirrel! *grins*  the original happy mail!

LOl  Ok sorry i'm so late on this folks...sheesh the body broke down again!  I swear bill needs to find a part shop for Twinnies!

Anyway your names are pm'd to you!  Have a spooky and FUN time!

Twinnie

Archived