DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*planning ahead* Halloween Exchange Sign up!

twinflower

I'm not sure if Twinnie was my Halloween Exchange person, or if this was just Happy MailTM that happened to coincide with Halloween, but nontheless, I got a big box of stuff from Twinnie. ;D

I opened it up and was like, "OMG, how much stuff is in here?! :o"

I think my husband started thinking the same thing when I kept pulling things out too. :D

I got a fabulous box, too! I actually got mine on Friday, right when my allergies knocked me on my butt! I'll get pics taken VERY soon and posted up so you can be envious if you didn't get one. *grins*

LOL  YEs Mashin my dearling!  You were my exchange buddy for Halloween!  *grins*  I just thought you needed spoiling and special stuff for your first Holiday exchange with the Kin!  LOL  besides I was having fun finding stuff!

*laughs*  And Lor is my sistertwin who loves this holiday as much as me..or I do as much as her and I just can't help but find stuff to send her!

I am glad you both got your boxes and hope you enjoy everything!

psst!  Kinster's they are exagerating just a bit by the way!  It wasn't that big of a box!

*giggles and grins and bounces*  I had soo much fun finding that stuff and putting them together!  WHOO HOO!

Alright, according to UPS, you got yours at 11:06 this morning, Sam. *grins* Don't let your kids hide it from you!

And Twinny is the one exaggerating! The box is 8 in wide x 5 in tall x 11 in long and stuffed with so much loving it nearly popped itself open! She's awesome, I tell you!

Yes, it , and it was awesome. 

Of course the kids did comfiscate most of it.  The spooky Mr Potato Head was a big hit for Bethany, as was the Dracula pen and eyeball thingy.  Nathaniel went right after the flashlight and they played in the dark with the shadow caps for a couple hours(Even with aunt, uncle and grandpa at the house.  I commandeered the slinky.  It works better than ones we have had in the past(Plus the kids have a wonderful habit of tangling them).  And Tammy saw a couple cool ideas in the halloween idea/cookbooks.

The candy is all mine!!.....well, except for the pbc's, Tammy ganked those.  :D

Plus, I'll let you know now, I got you and I haven't ben to the store(Payday, tommorow).  So you'll get to enjoy Halloween for a few extra days into November.  ;D

*giggles*

The Halloween potato head is GREAT!  Didn't I send you one for Peanut last year lor?  LOL  great idea!  WoW Sam!  That is a great package!  HOWEVER...*winks*

I got a fabulous package from Mirsh today!! *bounces and grins, hugs and smooches the creative and crafty lady!  WOOHOO!  She crocheted me a hat!  IT is awesome..black with cat ears....when Bill gets home I'll have him take a picture to post!  It looks so cool!  AND a crocheted cauldron! 

Now Mirsh love, this is just perfect!  I crocheted a witch a few years ago..and that cauldron is the PERFECT accent for her!  OMG!  It has to be some kind of a psychic connection!

*big grin*  and an absolutly lovely, lacy crocheted shawl!  It is just beautiful!  Gray/white, and oh so soft!  *hugs tight*  Thank you so much!

and a HUGE gummy creepy crawly vampire BAT!

Thanks love!  THis is wonderful!  I really shouldn't eat a lot of candy..so I can totally enjoy ALL of this!  LOL  I'm wearing my hat now by the way...*grins*  And I love the "bat card"  lol!  What a creative woman!

lol, The reason I knew it would be a big hit is because Peanut SCREAMS when I take her potato head away. She's fascincated with the arms and believe that they make fabulous chew toys. You'd think she was a puppy!

I'm glad you liked it, Sam! *grins* I tried to put in something for everyone. And I don't mind Halloween in November. *grins* especially since I was cleaning off my desk and realized that the first thing I bought for the exchange... IS STILL SITTING ON MY DESK! *sighs* That means you'll have something else heading your way that you'll like, I think. You and the boys will have a good time with it, anyway. ;)

*smirks*  well the twin thing strikes again!  I was cleaning out my last crafty drawer which holds all my doodads to stick in for Happy Mail packages..and found the first thing I bought for you for Halloween this year sistertwin!  LOL!

I'll send it in your advent package!

Thanks for the card too!  I love that style!  It's similar to your cup!  *hugs*

Archived