DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

SinisterDeath

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do plan to make a guild for all of DM once we get enough interest.  No worries Pait, I created a THIRD alt so I don't level up to far.  I do plan to get the character to 20 by the weekend though as I want a mount.

I haven't paid for the service yet.  1st month is free.  I am alright paying for a service though if it is something I use.  I pay for a gym I only use a few times a week.  It is roughly the same price. 

ya Emp i found when i leveled up toons and alts the rest exp was great way to level quick bounce between like 3- 4 toons and level up one bank rext xp on others and switch but its good to have one as a main so he can farm stuff that you need for the others to level their skills like a miner / skinner. and just bank all that stuff. i had all my toons on one server and all were horde had all profs ( actually had all 3 tailor typs spell / shadow / moon lol ) and most classes ( didn't have a priest lol i hated them especially shadow priests in pvp )

ya Emp i found when i leveled up toons and alts the rest exp was great way to level quick bounce between like 3- 4 toons and level up one bank rext xp on others and switch but its good to have one as a main so he can farm stuff that you need for the others to level their skills like a miner / skinner. and just bank all that stuff.

My god...it's full of stars!

Right now there is a SG guild that is led by FDM.  It basically consists of FDM, Canuki, Pait and myself as no one else is ever on.  Canuk is on but only plays with her level 80.  However she will help you out.  And when I say that I mean when you are surrounded by 15 higher level warlocks because you rushed in a like a fool she will bring her level 80 over and watch you die over and over instead of stepping in and killing everyone with one spell. 

Yeah, I can really see myself getting tired of the game quick.  Right now it is shiny and new.

I was wondering who would be the first person to take the playing with myself quote to that place....

If I had read this thread earlier, I would have.  ;)

Emp, what time(s) and day(s) do you play?  Even though I've been waiting for my 6 month old to start skipping his late night feed, I can still probably come on for an hour or so a couple of days a week.

Let me know the schedule and I'll try to jump in....I'm a lvl 30 Priest (I think).

I play ... well... quite often.... let's go with night time?  And then when I am home working.... or... when my computer is on... or... when I am home...

to be fair I didn't touch the game yesterday because Borderlands came out for Xbox... which is just like Wow except there are guns.  I mean they have the same color coding system for unique weapons so I knew exactly what was going on! 

REALM: Sen'jin

FACTION: Alliance

GUILD: Shayol Ghul (until we get enough members and I create one called Dragonmount)

Emp's toons: Pisser, Cursewords

FDM's toons: Vellaide, Iarendiel, Sapphiresea, Fardareismai

Either one of us are on often, and can add you to the guild. And while Emp was off being lame on Xbox last night, I enjoyed WoW with Pait and we discussed what Emp could possibly have been doing since he wasn't on WoW. Pait thought he was doing the nasty with Y. I had no opinion. :P

Archived