DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoN on LoA (July 17-19)

U4ea

This is just to let ya'll know that I'm not going to have much access to my computer this weekend because I'm going to have guests. If you have an emergency that can't wait until Sunday night, please check with Verbal32 (the Master at Arms). I should be back in time to do my usual update, though.

Ya'll have fun and don't make Verby quit before I get back, ok? *laughs* No, really, I'm serious about that...

Ciao!

*Hands Verb a list of things only a Master at Arms can do, from discussing matters of great importance to making sure the latrines are kept sanitary.*

*Hands Verb the ceremonial sceptre (toilet plunger)*

I know ya'll missed me so much the Tower shook, but I'm back now. *grins* Try to contain yourselves. ;)

And Verby, dear one, I don't keep lists for nothing... remember? You have mail, btw... *smirks*

*Hands Verb a list of things only a Master at Arms can do, from discussing matters of great importance to making sure the latrines are kept sanitary.*

Funny, one of the things on this list is "Delegating duties to Algai and Manshima".  What a coincidence.

*hands Bursius the plunger*

Have a blast.  ;)

LMAO

*shakes her head* I knew something slipped through the cracks while I was being superwoman and tackling all the aspies at once! Makes me wonder what the Tower bathrooms look like... *ponders and eyes her list of Novices*

Funny, one of the things on this list is "Delegating duties to Algai and Manshima".  What a coincidence.

Have a blast.  ;)

I just LOL'd big time at that!! Thanks Verby, you made my day!  :D

Have a blast.  ;)

I just LOL'd big time at that!! Thanks Verby, you made my day!  :D

*Takes the plunger to each of the ajahs and puts it to work on behalf of the MoA.*

Archived