DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Warehouse 13

Liathiana

I've seen the trailers for this over here in the UK (in the breaks of Legend of the Seeker) and it has a lot of promise. I think I shall be bookmarking this into my schedule (and adding to my love of the SciFi channel!).

SyFy (still think it's stupid that they changed it, but whatevs)

SyFy (still think it's stupid that they changed it, but whatevs)

You won't catch me using the new name.  At least not for a while.  Eventually, I'll fall in, but I'm still holding onto hope that they'll realize their folly and change it back.  I know, I know, it's crazy, they're not going to change it back, but I'll continue to keep hope alive...Just Because I Can.

Sinister, I don't know Eureka, but I remember there being an announcement that someone from Eureka was going to be on next week.  Who else was from Eureka?  Thats a show I need to catch up on.  I think it's airing on Hulu right now, but I don't remember if it is from season 1.

• Community Administrator

Sinister, I don't know Eureka, but I remember there being an announcement that someone from Eureka was going to be on next week.  Who else was from Eureka?  Thats a show I need to catch up on.  I think it's airing on Hulu right now, but I don't remember if it is from season 1.

Next week the black guy whos the resident mechanic is on Warehouse 13.

This week, the guy and girl couple play an assisant sherrif and a scientist/hacker.

The guy and girl couple guest stars also play a couple on Eureka which made the irony even better lol.  I didn't watch the guest staring roles scroll by (dealing with kiddos at the time) but scifi wire announced that they would be on Warehouse 13.  And I'm sure they'll say that Henry will be on it too.

I personally enjoy seeing cross overs and seeing "Jo and Zane" in different roles was cool

• Community Administrator

actually on the preview for next weeks episode they said that Henry will be guest starring. I don't recall them saying the same for jo and zane last week.

Course if you consider Eureka's final episode (ALREADY?!) is tomorrow...

I thought there was two episodes left of Eureka that could have been last week tho.  I don't generally get to pay attention to ending credits and the previews for the next show, usually dealing with the girls there too lol.

I know the commercials before the duo were on had said they were going to be in it, and its generally the same commercial as they run at the end of the show

I totally agree with you Almera!  I love it when shows have a strong mythology.  The regents are pretty cool.  My only gripe is they need to make Mrs. Frederick more interesting.  She's so far the only Meh character for me.

OMG, and I finally remembered where I know Artie from!!!!  Undercover Blues!  Everytime I saw him on screen I had this image of him pleading about a piece of paper being in his pocket and saying it really fast.  So I finally looked him up and it was Totally Undercover Blues!  He was one of the people Kathleen Turner interrogated as the German Dr.  Undercover Blues is such a funny movie.  That was my first introduction to Stanley Tucci as well and he's now one of my favorite actors.

Archived