DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM PROFESSION!?

Dunbar

I am asking this because I'm suddenly curious as to what you all would, ideally, like to do

THIS APPLIES TO THOSE OF YOU WITH CAREERS ALREADY ALSO! ARE YOU IN YOUR IDEAL CAREER? AWESOME! IS THERE SOMETHING AWESOME THAT YOU'D LIKE TO DO? TELL ME!

Me, I'd really, really, really, really, really love to get into the movie business somehow. Like.. Screenwriting... or directing... or being a cinematographer. Oh, such dreams. Anyhow.

Spill the beans

Hax, you'll never be weightless.

Erm, some type of psychoanalysis.

Not a psychologist that sits and asks people about how they feel, but a researcher or something.

Realistically? Something in business, probably marketing.

Hax, you'll never be weightless.

Erm, some type of psychoanalysis.

Not a psychologist that sits and asks people about how they feel, but a researcher or something.

Realistically? Something in business, probably marketing.

You should play psychonauts

Also, hax got burned. Lulz.

Anyhoo, I'm going to a Folkehøgskole (I don't know what you'd call this : p) to learn about film, and I've made it my goal to write some sort of screenplay during that time. It'll probably suck, but I want to learn about this!

RAWR!

I would be a photographer that traveled around the world and took pictures of nature, or points of interest, and then I'd make big, ostentatious coffee table books out of them.

If I had a head for blood and body fluids though, I'd want to be a midwife or OB. 

dream job? best selling paranormal romance author with tons of books out there being bought every day >_> or screenwriter or actress or DJ

reality? freelance journalist/photographer, hot rod coffee table book seller, high school english teacher

pretty much anything in the creativity field :P

I'd want to be in space. I'd like to pee in a can, and throw it at Earth.

As for representation, I promise nothing.

What if I do something really awesome?

like, rob a bank with a banana?

I'd be an expert on all things computers. Being able to program (every language), do the hardware stuff, whole works. Not having a head for programming though, and preferring the software side to hardware, I think I'll be content with making web pages, since thats what I'm at school for.

Fine.  Well, there are a lot of things I could be, or would like to be, but at some point I want to write a book. :) And don't laugh!

Heck, I second this

if I blow my chance at something film-y, this is my second passion

if I fail everything else, I'll go teach kids math or something o_o

Archived