DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Worst Movie Ever

Zashara

I saw part of Mortal Kombat while babysitting at the age of 11 or so. I thought it was neat, but that's because I'd seen almost nothing other than Disney or other such family friendly films, and cartoon shows. My parents were strict about that stuff. So my perspective was skewed, and I haven't seen it since then to update it. ^_^

Movies I hate that people like:

4. Mortal Kombat

Huh? Who the bloody hell have ever claimed to like that movie?

Actually I do, the sequel is a miss though.

Personally one of the worst I've seen is Street Fighter and Double dragon looks pretty bad, Scott Wolf comon'

Conan - The Barbarian. It sucks so hard  :-X

Almost any norwegian movie, the 300-parody, and most romantic comedies. I was practically forced to watch Made of Honour, with Patric Dempsey on my flight back from the States, and in the end I almost killed myself.

I was going to post on here but I noticed that alot of my favorite movies are on here as worst movies and it kinda detered my want  ;) But for the worst movie ever....I'd have to say....Mothman Prophecies, the firt time I watched it I was totally lost, mainly because I was trying to read a book at the time(I think it was Mercedes Lackey's The Gates of Sleep which is one of my faves) but I still don't like it.

• Community Administrator

Lets see whats on Sci-Fi...

War Wolves

Thor: Hammer of the Gods

Monster Ark

Sands of Oblivion

Merlin's Apprentice

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb

Legion of the Dead

Seriously, anything on sci-fi primetime movies. SUCK HARD.

Empy, watch all of those movies, then watch a movie like say... Shoot em' Up. ;)

*eyes Krak*

There are certainly worse movies than those two...

Well if there are, I haven't seen them.  I'm a huge Monty Python fan, but I watched Meaning of Life twice hoping the second time would somehow be better, but I didn't find anything funny or redeeming.  Babel was pure drivel.

I thought my friends and I would have a few laughs at some movie called Da' Hip-Hop Witch with rappers like Eminem and a few other guys.  Well, it ended up being so terrible we couldn't sit through 5 minutes.  It was so bad we couldn't make fun of it. :(

Archived