DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hmmmmm...

Illiara

*sighs* ah, my dear, i know how you feel! i'm STILL unbonded! but it is a sign of friendship, like Leane Sedai said. maybe you and i could go hunting...ur we could both keep our eyes open for warders to snare…I mean form friendships with! :lol:

Or you can become friends, then bond *each other*.

Seriously, though, guys. A bond isn't something to take easily. Imagine having someone who shares your every emotion, who feels everything you feel, and who knows where you are at any time. Yes, we're not any of us real Aes Sedai with actual channeling powers, but a bond should be looked upon with the same respect, nonetheless.Take some time to make friends and get to know people, then worry about bonding and the such. In your everyday life you don't go up to random strangers and ask them to be your best friend, either. It's kind of the same thing.

Mia

Heh, I waited about a year and a half before I made a bonding of ANY stripe; and I was most happy that I waited that long :) Though now I've got more bondees than I know what to do with.... silly community good times :)

oh, jokes don't do any harm!! :D

hmm, i think someone wrote up a whole thing about bonds on the old warder's boards...i wonder if anyone saved that. it would be a good thing for the newbies who weren't here at the time to read! it was like 'bonding: a warders point of view' or some such.

That would be me, Adanza. If you would like Illiara I can email it to you. Don't feel badly for posting like you did, many of us have done nearly the same thing.

Oh and just my own advice, but maybe get to know a few people and make a strong friendship first.

We can bond anyone here. And there are several type of bondings... it can get confusing. *lol*

Let me know hun. You have my private email.

You can Bond at any level on the Community side, Lanette, so it's okay... lol... :wink: Though it's still something I would take seriously or be very sure on... :)

It's a bit confusing between the two sides of the site sometimes. You do have to wait until full raising (for both AS and Warder) on the RP side, but not here.

Archived